sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the first item on page 6 of the items archive? Only thing I'm missing in the game so kind of lost as to where to go to get it.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the first item on page 6 of the items archive? Only thing I'm missing in the game so kind of lost as to where to go to get it.
The first item on Page 6 of the items archive is the Sweethaze Fruit. I believe you find it on one of the interactable bushes in The Silent Forest.

Reactions: sluggyz

sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
The first item on Page 6 of the items archive is the Sweethaze Fruit. I believe you find it on one of the interactable bushes in The Silent Forest.
Found it thanks! I thought it might've been a berry since all of the items around it were as well, but I guess I didn't search the forest enough...

geitou

Mar 17, 2021
Is there some way to access the data.wolf file for this game? I'd like to mess around with it myself.

is there an uncensored version or patch available?
Uncensoring in theory is only a matter of editing the image in question. In fact you can replace the assets in the "data" folder with whatever you want and it should still work, I would imagine. I am uncensoring a few things for myself but I am not great at image editing.

Herec1234567

Jan 22, 2020
Can someone upload save with all sweets for paralel universe Reve? I can't get them all and I already finished earlier mentioned substories :/

geitou

Mar 17, 2021
I commissioned an artist to decensor a few CG and sprites from the game. You can guess which enemies are probably my favorites. It isn't much.

Unpack the archive into your main game directory. Be sure to backup your image asset files in case anything goes wrong.

Nov 22, 2020
alright so this games was translated most by =together=. i cant find him on twitter or anywhere else but here a link to his patron ( ) anyone know how to contact him? he might be able to translate
and (excessm first 2 games that to this day as far as i know have never been translated)

HoboCrawfish

Jun 24, 2019
alright so this games was translated most by =together=. i cant find him on twitter or anywhere else but here a link to his patron ( ) anyone know how to contact him? he might be able to translate
and (excessm first 2 games that to this day as far as i know have never been translated)
People have definitively talked about translating these games in the past and I think the reason it's never happened is because the in-game text is stored in a way in which it can't be edited or something. I think if these games could be translated someone would have done so already.

Nov 22, 2020
People have definitively talked about translating these games in the past and I think the reason it's never happened is because the in-game text is stored in a way in which it can't be edited or something. I think if these games could be translated someone would have done so already.
that makes sense but is also a hell of a bumber

jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019
Liking this game so far, but I'm having problems finishing the achievements. The first one says that I have to use curse blade flash on multiple bosses. Thought I used cursed blade flash multiple times when encountering multiple bosses, but still didn't get it. The second one says that I have to create an advantageous situation, then defeat a boss. I mean, what does this 'advantageous situation' mean exactly? Tried to apply berries effects on my weapon before killing a boss, but it didn't help. Can anyone tell me how to complete them? Thanks.
The "advantageous situation" is a random as far as I know. It happens very rarely (happened only twice in my 100-level Mirror Labyrinth run), and appears only for a brief moment (a second or so).

During a boss fight, activate Cursed Blade Flash when that image appears. That should kill the boss instantly.

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
In the "taunt" section of the gallery (when you click on the heart button) the pictures look super zoomed in. I only see a face at the right and an ass. Is that normal? No button seem to be able to zoom out during those scenes. Also some grab animations are super zoomed in like Snows: I only can see one ass cheek. And I tried EVERY button on my keyboard and any combination seen on screen. W and E makes the pictures reload but in the same size. Unbenannt.png

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2018
In the "taunt" section of the gallery (when you click on the heart button) the pictures look super zoomed in. I only see a face at the right and an ass. Is that normal? No button seem to be able to zoom out during those scenes. Also some grab animations are super zoomed in like Snows: I only can see one ass cheek. And I tried EVERY button on my keyboard and any combination seen on screen. W and E makes the pictures reload but in the same size.
This is probably going to sound a bit snarky but did you try Ctrl + scroll wheel or arrow keys?

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
This is probably going to sound a bit snarky but did you try Ctrl + scroll wheel or arrow keys?
Yes I did and in situation wherethere is dialogue this combination just further continues the conversation. Iam really sad right know. i want to know what Iam missing since I like the game.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Does someone have an older version of this game? Maybe it will fix my problem.
Well, I checked the original JP for the lulz (dunno which version it was, probably the original release, so oldest; from nyaa), and those scenes looked the same in the gallery, uber zoomed in. Though technically, I used the 100% save from the OP here on it to check the scenes, so... Dunno if that makes any difference. So I guess we are not much closer to the truth, but until someone doesn't explicitly state here that those scenes look normal in their game, I guess we could assume that it's the game's fault (...or maybe was intended? do those scenes look different when they happen during the actual combat?)?

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
Well, I checked the original JP for the lulz (dunno which version it was, probably the original release, so oldest; from nyaa), and those scenes looked the same in the gallery, uber zoomed in. Though technically, I used the 100% save from the OP here on it to check the scenes, so... Dunno if that makes any difference. So I guess we are not much closer to the truth, but until someone doesn't explicitly state here that those scenes look normal in their game, I guess we could assume that it's the game's fault (...or maybe was intended? do those scenes look different when they happen during the actual combat?)?
For that I need to trigger a Taunt Scene. How do I do that in game. When I fight against said enemies I just get the usual ground and standing attacks.

It seems not to work on the "H-Battlefield". Though the zoom seems to differ now. But only with the spot it mega zooms. Still can't see shit.

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
you've already set your system location to japanese right?
open: system/region and language/ then set the unicode and location also format to japanese

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes