Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Wait.. So.. Your trying to be "Rape of the Dead" with no sexual content? I see changelog saying "removed the tag" it's still at the top.. And yea I know "was just released".. Dev has control of the tags so...

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
At the beginning I found the game kinda bad but as I continued to play it I enjoyed it more and more. Just need some more customization options, have all the sliders be able to work, more sound affects because it's obvious some are missing, a little more polish when it comes to combat, and this will be a pretty decent game. Music is pretty good too, makes me feel like I'm playing Cyberpunk 2077. Game unfortunately is so dark that I thought I had to jump somewhere but it only got my character stuck and you can't go back to a previous checkpoint so I quit and hoped I could just continue from a previous checkpoint but nope, you have to start everything all over so I guess that's it until that gets fixed.

Also, a quick tip for anyone who plays this. Do NOT reload your gun unless it's empty because the game can't do simple math and if you have 29/30 bullets in your gun with another 30 in spare ammo, the game will fill your gun with that last bullet but all your extra ammo will become zero.

• Angry
Reactions: spammerkami

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
At the beginning I found the game kinda bad but as I continued to play it I enjoyed it more and more. Just need some more customization options, have all the sliders be able to work, more sound affects because it's obvious some are missing, a little more polish when it comes to combat, and this will be a pretty decent game. Music is pretty good too, makes me feel like I'm playing Cyberpunk 2077. Game unfortunately is so dark that I thought I had to jump somewhere but it only got my character stuck and you can't go back to a previous checkpoint so I quit and hoped I could just continue from a previous checkpoint but nope, you have to start everything all over so I guess that's it until that gets fixed.

Also, a quick tip for anyone who plays this. Do NOT reload your gun unless it's empty because the game can't do simple math and if you have 29/30 bullets in your gun with another 30 in spare ammo, the game will fill your gun with that last bullet but all your extra ammo will become zero.
How soon could a bug fix be?

Oct 12, 2018

Haven't played it, but are you sure the reloading thing isn't it just reloading a new clip, as opposed to doing what most shooters do by just *magically* refilling your ammo count with bullets from the clip you just tossed out?

Only reason I ask is, at least from what I can gather about the direction the creator wants to take the game, it would fit a more difficult/more "hardcore" playstyle to have ammo function realistically.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I do believe that's done on purpose, it's something i've seen in other hardcore shooters.

You aren't replacing the lost bullets, you are replacing the clip itself. For instance if you have 12 shots and fire 3, you are removing the entire clip and replacing it with a full one while discarding the remaining shots left in the old.

It's designed to make you conserve your ammo.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
I do believe that's done on purpose, it's something i've seen in other hardcore shooters.

You aren't replacing the lost bullets, you are replacing the clip itself. For instance if you have 12 shots and fire 3, you are removing the entire clip and replacing it with a full one while discarding the remaining shots left in the old.

It's designed to make you conserve your ammo.
Just like real life.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Dev notes say F1 brings up controls but it doesn't do anything.

I tried playing anyway, I got a point where it said "Press E" which did nothing either.

Actual controls (other than mouse controlling direction) that I've found so far:
SHIFT appears to run
CONTROL appears to toggle between standing and prone/crawl.

EDIT: Since it seems to work for other people, my system info:

Windows 10 Professional (2004 I think)
16GB RAM
nVidia RTX 2070 SUPER ( 471.11 driver).
No VR

Tried Borderless and Full Screen.
I do notice that if the app is not active the keyboard hooks are still going to it so if I move the mouse on F95 it will affect the game. This may be a factor.

Keyboard is en-US.

Last edited:

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Just wanted to point out that this game launches in VR by default. Looks like the dev forgot to uncheck that box.

The game seems good, but it certainly needs work and polishing. The options menu says "Hight" instead of High. I had textbox that randomly said the word Language in it. The prompt to press E to activate things came 30 seconds before it was actually needed. Her feet clip through the ground when crawling and when kicking open that metal scrap. Then a line randomly appeared in Russian when the game is set to English. The attributes screen lists Strength as "Strenght". It doesn't explain what any of the perks actually do either.

All of this in the first 2 minutes of the game. Not to be too critical, but this is the first impression the game gives. Very very rough around the edges, but could be interesting in time.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes