Zick

Apr 25, 2017
жывот...жЫЫввотт!!! =)
жЫЫЛЛ!!
Вижить!

developer is definitely 12 =) Good job though =)

Landerk

May 20, 2018
Just like real life.
Clips are re-usable, so if I have 3 bullets left in a 12 bullet clip, and I'm not in a dangerous area, I'll swap out my clip so that I have a full one ready to go, but I won't toss the old clip, I'll just put it away, why waste ammo? After another combat I have 1 clip with 3 bullets, another with 8 and my clip can hold 12, I'm at my camp, so I will slide the 3 out of that clip, and re-fill the other clip...

So IMO not just like in RL, because ammo is expensive, but that is how this Dev wants to play it, then cool. :)
At least that is my POV.

Reactions: Alex_Horn

BenQQQ

Nov 5, 2020
The author is definitely a plus. Yes, the game is damp. Since the game is made by one person, there is clear progress with the previous version. But I think that in the future there will be more content, mechanics and all sorts of features. Author, I believe in you.

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Is there a save button? I've played arena first and noticed that upgraded stats when in the new game, so I returned to Arena to boost my character stats, but game crashed and I lost all of my ( well 4 upgraded) stats

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
U need to fix illumination of level or add brightness option, it damn horrible now

Jun 11, 2017
Can't see for shit. Game is so dark had no idea enemies were right in front of me.
Also parts of this game still need translation, no idea what she is saying in Russian.

novatallion

Oct 11, 2019
we only able to have sex with werewolf? and thats it? i thought we can interact with those zombies like gangbang or some sort so sad

looking forward in the future!

Reactions: Nghtly

number482

Oct 16, 2018
As soon as an enemy touches you the screen turns black and I'm unable to see anything. This pretty much makes winning impossible after that point. Also enemies being able to approach you from 3D while you're forced to shoot and can only hit along 2D is an...interesting design decision I suppose.

Last edited:
Reactions: sykni

Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
Does character customization imply bodily customization?
The character's body settings will appear in the game later. Some settings are already created but not added to the project yet, because I need to test and adjust them, so there`s no problems with the sexual content.
If you have any preferences, I`ll try to add them

Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
As soon as an enemy touches you the screen turns black and I'm unable to see anything. This pretty much makes winning impossible after that point. Also enemies being able to approach you from 3D while you're forced to shoot and can only hit along 2D is an...interesting design decision I suppose.
I'll fix it with a patch, but everyone who tested didn`t have such a problem

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes