Maaxiwilliam

Apr 29, 2019
I played the game without patch and was able to enter the chapel and a room full of guys with pig heads. with the patches, the chapel seems to be inaccessible and I can't find a way to the room with pig-head-guys... am I missing something or are they taken out of the game with the patches?

Aug 2, 2022
anyways Alex_Horn,
This is one of the best Zombie fucking game I've played now-days
IDK much about games , but I think the game needs fluidity in sex scenes (I hope you might understand what I'm trying to say:)) , And some Jiggly Ass & Boobs too;);).
Again Best of luck on further updates and all the other things.(y)(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

W4rF4lcon

Jan 12, 2019
I think there are 4... the usual zombie creatures, a buffier version of them, red exploding zombies and little guys that are fast af
Think it was taken out, along with the one guy in town that gave you the teapot quest, and the romance quests with the other NPC's too. Their dialogue is all streamlined with no options now. Likely intentional to be updated later on

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
one question ,wen you extract all patch,need even the core version too?to be all game complete.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Think it was taken out, along with the one guy in town that gave you the teapot quest, and the romance quests with the other NPC's too. Their dialogue is all streamlined with no options now. Likely intentional to be updated later on
Teapot quest was the one with pigman thing wasn't it?

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
What's with all the different patch versions? Why isn't the main release just updated to include that content?

Aug 2, 2022
I've installed all three patches in correct order in the core folder.
Well it doesn't seem to initiate threesome while playinng.
Now how do i get groupsex animation????????????????????????????

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
yeah, I can't get anything other than threesome animations to work. Is it a matter of getting the right skills or something?

Aug 2, 2022
yeah, I can't get anything other than threesome animations to work. Is it a matter of getting the right skills or something?
You're saying , that you do get threesome animation?
but i do not get that animation too.
AS for other animations you have to be patreon member.

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
You're saying , that you do get threesome animation?
but i do not get that animation too.
AS for other animations you have to be patreon member.
to get the threesome, be attacked in a group, and see the "health bars" on the right side of the screen. click on the white bar underneath the healthbars and sometimes you can get another simbiote to join in for a threesome

Reactions: The_Førsãkëñ
Aug 2, 2022
to get the threesome, be attacked in a group, and see the "health bars" on the right side of the screen. click on the white bar underneath the healthbars and sometimes you can get another simbiote to join in for a threesome
white bar between the pink bars
first one : that depletes on pressing A,D and Space
second one : that increases on action
right?

Aug 2, 2022
so for threesome there is occurrence

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
Do Correct me if I'm Wrong!
First of all : is this story mode
second : Is this before the all three patches added
third and last(could've asked moreo_O) : My game's UI is different, and I've downloaded from this site(all of it)
This is story mode. This looks like after all three patches added. Yes your UI is different and looks like an old one.

This is how your patched folder should look like:
1695572321699.png
Also one of the patches must overwrite some files in .../Yuna/Binaries/Win64/...

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes