FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
so...is this just a game with a weak female MC who just gets banged by ugly monsters all the time? I liked the sound of the sci-fi rpg shooter with some sexy time in it, but then all the renders are just her getting raped by monsters...or maybe not raped...wtf do i know.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
thats a lot of updates/changes/reworks in the changelog. if theyre all legit, hats off to the dev - thats a shit ton of work.

will wait for others to share gameplay feedback before downloading.
last time was too rough to merit playing a patch build.
hopefully the next build will be worth a shot.

ukulele

Oct 23, 2018
Last time I played this game there was just no appeal for me. Now I spent 6 hours having a good time. It's still unpolished, but there has been a big improvement. Great work dev!
I hope the movement animations like walking/running get a revamp as well at some point, that's my least favourite thing about the game in its current state. Also please keep the 360 degree movement, I much prefer that!

Last edited:
Reactions: BubbleBuals

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Generic human zombie does nothing for me, but glad to see the dev continuing to make headway. Here's to hoping some... more exotic encounters are planned. I'll keep it on watch for now.

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
If you're using CheatEngine HP, Self Control, Vitality and ammo are all Float scans, the unlock skill points are 4 bytes scans and they can usually all be narrowed down to the correct values within 4 scans
He asked if someone has a cheat table already set to use the cheats.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes