> • I added three new spawns for resources

Settings:
> • Added FSR option
> • Took away a strong blur
> • Turned up the quality of the shadows
> • Added the control/key setting for you to assign it how you like
> • TAB no longer provides info

Customization:
> • Added the eyebrow sculpting option in Appearance menu (Demo feature just to check whether I will do it on the whole face)

Bug Fixes:
> • Disappearing of physics on character
> • The weight of items in the inventory was not displayed correctly after they are moved to the crafting table
> • Resources could sink underground after appearing
> • The bug with the door to the shower, after the relaxation quest was closed
> • Softlock on main menu for newcomers
> • And others…

H-scenes
> • Added 4 MMMF animations work in the same way as MMF(Patreon only)

LuciaFex

Feb 18, 2023
Trying to figure out how to continue the main quest after your first shower+sleep.
Marcus doesn't want to talk, Sofia and Vincent just give side quests.

Great game btw! Has more more depth and mechanics than the screenshots show.

LuciaFex

Feb 18, 2023
Well while stuck in the story mode I decided to check out the Arena and wow it's fun! reminds me of Killing Floor. I would advise people to start with that one to familiarize themselves with the combat and skill trees.

Reactions: starkurt

dikkk21

Oct 20, 2022
this version 21.05 of game is best and allows everything to do (sex)

but there are some issues I hope want to be fixed.

1) anyone know how to start or enable self-control dropping ? (I'd love to see judi get gangbanged)
2) cheats are not enabled how do I enable it ?
and please add these cheat to consioussness to unlimited and self-control to zero, so group sex can be easily doing...

just this, I love this game, its very good with story.

but please anyone fix above issues.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911
Feb 11, 2020
Anyone else having issues triggering the gang-sex scenes? I've installed the patreon patch but even when self control hits 0 and lust (I think?) hits the max, I don't get it.
Were we supposed to install previous patches as well before the latest ones? I just installed the base game (0.086 IIRC?) and the latest patreon patch, which I thought was supposed to re-enable group scenes

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
Anyone else having issues triggering the gang-sex scenes? I've installed the patreon patch but even when self control hits 0 and lust (I think?) hits the max, I don't get it.
Were we supposed to install previous patches as well before the latest ones? I just installed the base game (0.086 IIRC?) and the latest patreon patch, which I thought was supposed to re-enable group scenes
New gang-bangs don't require self-control. You just should be able to click on hp bars - right side of you screen - while sexual intercourse

Last edited:

H0rnyPot4to

Sep 15, 2021
New gang-bangs don't require self-control. You just should be able to click on hp bars - right side of you screen - while sexual intercourse
I couldn't find the button to trigger the group sex you're talking. Does it work on story mode or arena mode?

Baron776

May 1, 2020
New patch

Patch v0.1.040a(16.09)

• 1 MMMMF animation (Patreon) • 6 MMF animations • Vincent appearance updated • Optimization • H-interaction tutorial • Bug fixes

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
YunaReborn-Patch0.1.040.16.09
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Last edited:
Reactions: Armonie

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
So I'm admittedly not too fluent with patches, I do have the base game but when it comes to patches do I need to dl each subsequent patch, apply it to the game then move onto the next patch or can I just go straight to the latest one?

EDIT: I've extracted each patch in OP to root folder, started it up each time but the Base and Patch Vr # don't seem to change any.

Last edited:

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
So I'm admittedly not too fluent with patches, I do have the base game but when it comes to patches do I need to dl each subsequent patch, apply it to the game then move onto the next patch or can I just go straight to the latest one?

EDIT: I've extracted each patch in OP to root folder, started it up each time but the Base and Patch Vr # don't seem to change any.
You have your game folder, inside of it you should have 2 folders "Yuna" and "Engine". You should just place "Yuna" folder from archive inside of the root folder, so archive "Yuna" folder will merge with game "Yuna" folder.

Edit: yes all other patches are needed.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes