ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
Any idea why im getting a virus warning when downloading this from any of the 4 links? Anyone else getting that?
Seems to be the case that some ad space got infected, Wild Life thread as well had some people complaining that the download contained a trojan. Do you use an adblocker and noscript?

HornyToad72

Jun 19, 2017
Guys, i see a lot of questions on this thread that the answer is so easy to find. If you take a little bit of time to read the changelogs, do some research, join the discord server and click tab inside the game you'll have all of your questions answered. I think a lot of people will agree that some of these questions are a bit annoying.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Guys, i see a lot of questions on this thread that the answer is so easy to find. If you take a little bit of time to read the changelogs, do some research, join the discord server and click tab inside the game you'll have all of your questions answered. I think a lot of people will agree that some of these questions are a bit annoying.
They are indeed annoying, but trying to get people to actually look for things themselves instead of acting like fucking idiots is a completely lost cause. At this point I just mute any idiot who asks these easily searchable questions, especially when the answer is on the same page.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I might be an idiot but how do you craft ammo exactly?
I don't think there's any way of making them. Ammunition appears randomly on the map in the same places every time, forcing the player to move around the map to collect it. You don't have to wait until the end of the attack phase, but you do have to leave the area for the ammunition to appear. They never appear in the player's area, except for :
Monsters also drop ammunition (percentage chance) which can be taken.

EDIT: I talk about Arena mode only

Last edited:
Reactions: JoSolo

lostnumber

Dec 25, 2017
after 30 mins played.. now.. even already quit.. 2 icons A and D - red and green 're still appear in front of my eyes.. o_Oo_Oo_O not spam A+D to resist but have to open my eyes big and look carefully what button 's green to press.. and their color change always o_O why dun u make it simple to do? :eek::eek::eek:
If that system is difficult for you (it's a joke to call it difficult right?) then I'm not sure how you manage to play games at all.

pandora1451

Jul 3, 2018
for whatever reason when i try to unpack Yuna-WindowsNoEditor.pak, the winrar freezes and gives and error after like 30s

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
If that system is difficult for you (it's a joke to call it difficult right?) then I'm not sure how you manage to play games at all.
That's not really fair to say considering that AD system is absolutely dogshit in its implementation. It's almost like your eyes are meant to be on the action in the middle, not on some UI element that subtly swaps colour with no visual or audio cue whatsoever.

Reactions: kotomaran

bwap

Jan 31, 2021
I might be an idiot but how do you craft ammo exactly?
In the survivors camp area, there's a workbench directly to the right of a piano, across from the house in the camp. The materials you can collect (i.e., buckshot, steel, etc.) from the loot stashes across the entire map are what you use to make ammo and armor/weapon repair materials.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
A few days ago the Yuna Reborn v24.02 Public version was available for download here and today I see the v21.05 Public version, did you remove the latest version or is it a more recent version?

TEXHAPb777

Apr 28, 2020
Noone download torrent? I get error on file (network error) after 5 hrs finishing download from other sites, but torrent work good.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I think his point is more about the struggle system taking a LOT of focus

If you go with the classic left - right / A - D, you don´t have to look at the letters. You know what you do.
If its A - D but doesn´t follow A - D and instead goes random like A - A - D - A - A - D - D, you have to nonestop look at these letters.
The result you have much less focus on the actual goody of the game. The animations.

Reactions: LuciaFex and Chaiba
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes