SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Saving is so busted for me, I slept and it still restarted my quests, only difference is that I spawn in the village now. Administrator mode seems to be the only thing that makes it save properly.
I all so lost every thing when reloading my save.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
there are too many bugs and bugs in this update, especially when creating a character, almost all the sliders do not work. Pubic hair seems to be there but when you change them, hair appears on the leg, on the arm and on the back, lol.
I have none of those bug. Maybe reset your save or clean your appdata folder?

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I must say this game has come a long way from the earlier builds. The past 3 updates in particular feel like they've made a lot of progress

There are well over 10 if not even 20 different h-animations in the game as different enemies have different animations and each enemy has multiple different unlockable animations if you upgrade your sex skills

Beyond the arena mode the story mode also is starting to get content now too so I definitely look forward to seeing the future builds of the game

Also very glad the dev added cum effects now and even belly cum inflation
1684978625227.png

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I must say this game has come a long way from the earlier builds. The past 3 updates in particular feel like they've made a lot of progress
Wish I could say the same but I feel it's gone backwards a few notches imo.
Broken noses and dislocated arms don't seem to happen any more, so combat is less interesting.
And sex game has gone the "It's not really rape because she's in to it" direction.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Wish I could say the same but I feel it's gone backwards a few notches imo.
Broken noses and dislocated arms don't seem to happen any more, so combat is less interesting.
And sex game has gone the "It's not really rape because she's in to it" direction.
Don't know how far you've played but if you unlock the sex skills branches you can pick a pose. You'll notice usually the first 2 poses are rape and then the poses after that are consensual which matches with the skill descriptions that your character becomes more corrupt (a different term is used in the game can't remember the word) so makes sense that as your character

But the first poses for each position are always rape on all enemies. It is only on pose 2 or 3 and up that the poses become consensual sex where she even gets into it

What do you mean by broken noses and dislocated arms? I think they've changed the system completely now to a physics dismemberment based one. If you shoot enemies you can see their guts and bones and can shoot parts of their face off even Same for the limbs and whatnot

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Don't know how far you've played but if you unlock the sex skills branches you can pick a pose. You'll notice usually the first 2 poses are rape and then the poses after that are consensual which matches with the skill descriptions that your character becomes more corrupt (a different term is used in the game can't remember the word) so makes sense that as your character

But the first poses for each position are always rape on all enemies. It is only on pose 2 or 3 and up that the poses become consensual sex where she even gets into it

What do you mean by broken noses and dislocated arms? I think they've changed the system completely now to a physics dismemberment based one. If you shoot enemies you can see their guts and bones and can shoot parts of their face off even Same for the limbs and whatnot
Exactly, it's going the corruption route which I don't like because I prefer the Ryona stuff. There's not an option to focus on escape instead of taking control, and there's not a downside to getting spunked in by techno-zombies.

A few versions ago when your character took a heavy hit it'd have a chance of causing a heavy wound, like a broken nose or dislocated arm, it'd cause a debuff until you healed them.

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Exactly, it's going the corruption route which I don't like because I prefer the Ryona stuff. There's not an option to focus on escape instead of taking control, and there's not a downside to getting spunked in by techno-zombies.

A few versions ago when your character took a heavy hit it'd have a chance of causing a heavy wound, like a broken nose or dislocated arm, it'd cause a debuff until you healed them.
Disagree, prefer more consensual fun times as being an option. Not as much a fan of rape stuff. Prefer the slut route

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017

Dev said about balancing battlefuck somewhere above. I think there will be more options in future and what we have now is more like a placeholder. Also we still have skills for self-healing of wounds, think debuff system is also in development, as we have 3 branches reworked and 4th branch wasn't removed.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Broshir

Nov 25, 2020
table doesnt work for kill poinits it seems
Edit - Can confirm nothing in the table works
What operating system, the table is checked for win 7 and 10. Main, lewd and sex stats work, skills don't work, but they shouldn't work

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes