TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
what could give this game a boost,
they would be alien armor, when you get fucked or by ingesting sperm, after a period of pregnancy the sperm starts creating tissue (armor) which can then destroy itself and make another one necessary.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Battlefuck system will be updated and made more balanced. Can't do same thing too much. In simple words few days I work with guns, next few days I'll work with skills for H-battle, and after I'll be working with something else until the cycle repeats. I'll try to make it satisfying for both kinds of players who prefers old fashioned battles with guns and these who prefers to have a hard fuck battle.

Same thing for story mode. Most of the new stuff will be added to the arena first, and after will be added to the story with new updates.
Makes sense, and the systems have improved a ton each update in general. Just thought adding in at least one of the new enemy type in a corner somewhere would be nice for when you don't want to do arena waves. Also are the pig people ever going to get scenes?

• Haha
Reactions: Tomoushie

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
there are too many bugs and bugs in this update, especially when creating a character, almost all the sliders do not work. Pubic hair seems to be there but when you change them, hair appears on the leg, on the arm and on the back, lol.
omg what a bs, none of your words are true. I haven't found any not working sliders. And Idk how u managed to get ur hair on ur back and legs.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
omg what a bs, none of your words are true. I haven't found any not working sliders. And Idk how u managed to get ur hair on ur back and legs.
2 pictures in gallery dont work . Check in your game when.

in the location with the generator, you go to the right and there is a wooden board, and there you can go through the textures and shoot at everyone like in a shooting range. Every time you do this, you restart the save and download levels and skills. Skills 18+ give only here a change of position, at the very beginning there is no such thing
I don't know why GG has hair on his legs and on his back, but I didn't make it up. Again, the bots do not react to zombies even in the camp itself. I brought them there and everything was chilled, relaxed.
There are few quests here, but this is understandable

Reactions: Yuriphoria2

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
2 pictures in gallery dont work . Check in your game when.

in the location with the generator, you go to the right and there is a wooden board, and there you can go through the textures and shoot at everyone like in a shooting range. Every time you do this, you restart the save and download levels and skills. Skills 18+ give only here a change of position, at the very beginning there is no such thing
I don't know why GG has hair on his legs and on his back, but I didn't make it up. Again, the bots do not react to zombies even in the camp itself. I brought them there and everything was chilled, relaxed.
There are few quests here, but this is understandable
lol u said "especially when creating a character, almost all the sliders do not work" - that is not true and bs. And about bugs in story mode - this update is not related to story mode so these bugs may be old. Ok looks like somewhere on the location u can pass through textures and farm "free" exp - not a big issue but that's how u should tell about bugs. Can't get wtf are u talking about "skills 18+". "Bots" reacting to zombies isn't a bug it's looks more like game in progress imho.

bruhbruh77

Nov 24, 2020
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, I couldn't find it in this thread at all. Is there a way to continue the story where we don't get put WAY back at the VERY start of the story location?

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
lol u said "especially when creating a character, almost all the sliders do not work" - that is not true and bs. And about bugs in story mode - this update is not related to story mode so these bugs may be old. Ok looks like somewhere on the location u can pass through textures and farm "free" exp - not a big issue but that's how u should tell about bugs. Can't get wtf are u talking about "skills 18+". "Bots" reacting to zombies isn't a bug it's looks more like game in progress imho.
I said what I saw in this game, and I'm not saying that it's terrible.

SuddenDeath

Jul 4, 2018
there are too many bugs and bugs in this update, especially when creating a character, almost all the sliders do not work. Pubic hair seems to be there but when you change them, hair appears on the leg, on the arm and on the back, lol.
Did you turn "distance of view" down in the graphics settings? I just noticed setting that to anything other than high fucks with your appearance settings.

Reactions: bro111 and starkurt

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
By other side, when you restart the game you lose the armor reward from faith

The doctor who tell you she patch you up each time you get injured, dont heal you at all
both bugs still there. didnt test the sex bug in the chapel

Crackcocaine

Jun 25, 2020
Saving is so busted for me, I slept and it still restarted my quests, only difference is that I spawn in the village now. Administrator mode seems to be the only thing that makes it save properly.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes