jebac22

Sep 21, 2017
Where to copy the save?
Also save doesen't work for me,when I stand near the beds nothing happens although I am pressing E,space,every button on the keyboard...

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
Where to copy the save?
Also save doesen't work for me,when I stand near the beds nothing happens although I am pressing E,space,every button on the keyboard...
Did you do the story up to the point where you have to go to the bedroom and talk to the girl? I got it to work after I quit to main menu and continued. It brought me back to the camp and after that the quest worked again.

Reactions: jebac22

mydhard

Jan 3, 2021
how do i use the items on the quick use windows? i press t and select the items but nothing happen.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
question: can you fuck for fun in this game? or is it one of those you lose and get raped kind of games.

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
I couldn't... "e" key doesn't seems to work, think could be a bug... had to delete the game because of that :(
lol idk why s1 even decided that u need to "sleep" to save the game - u don't need to do anything in order to save, the only thing can be changed is ur spawning position by reaching camp. And stats are always saved. And the main thing in this patch - better to play arena.

upd: with any issues better visit discord server

Reactions: zac max

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
after 30 mins played.. now.. even already quit.. 2 icons A and D - red and green 're still appear in front of my eyes.. o_Oo_Oo_O not spam A+D to resist but have to open my eyes big and look carefully what button 's green to press.. and their color change always o_O why dun u make it simple to do? :eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: Lewd Wolfe 2311
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes