alin20

Jul 12, 2017
yes im at level 20 of arena,and i cant pass,bc it blocking the game,freezing ,and people put face slap and other shit,it true,alot of bugs and not in half like others developer ,hes not.

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Hell, I'd just like to finally beat the pigman level xD But, yeah, that faith quest is a MOTHERFUCKER. No idea how that can be beaten, with like 30 dudes popping in along with the main guy you have to kill. I do like this game, but in the story mode, I think less enemies should spawn in really so stuff can be doable.

Reactions: Quiet Naughty

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Hell, I'd just like to finally beat the pigman level xD But, yeah, that faith quest is a MOTHERFUCKER. No idea how that can be beaten, with like 30 dudes popping in along with the main guy you have to kill. I do like this game, but in the story mode, I think less enemies should spawn in really so stuff can be doable.
Yeah i have no idea what the goal is when you get to the pool/hall area.

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
I got to the like, warehouse room with all the explod-y barrels in the pigman level, but have yet to be able to complete it at all. Just so damned many pigmen. And if ONE hits you, they do like a continuous 1-2 punch combo, which effectively stunlocks you. Q-ing out of that combo is super tough, at least it was for me, probably due to my lowish level and lack of useful skills.

But, for me, I can't let even ONE of those things near me or I lose all the progress. Kinda dumb if you ask me. But, I still like this game and am interested to see how it develops.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
If you level your lust and sex levels far enough - this can be won pretty easily and resonably fast. I guess you can also grind normal mobs to level stamina, speed and weapon damage (or use the V key exploit: mobs only grapple - keep fighting them off with Q and leveled mantis damage) RN that quest seems to be intended as an endgame.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: peteyone1

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Hmm, interesting. Yeah, I've leveled her lust skills (she has all the in-sex skills) and have worked up stuff like gangbang resistance, sex xp, body part recovery and such, but none are maxed. I think her lust level is around 30. For her regular skills, I've gotten like 5 points in xp gain and like one in a couple of other skills. I probably do just need to grind her regular xp and stuff. Regarding the reward, I'm unhappy to hear that it is an arena thing primarily, as I'm not really interested in that mode myself. But, thank you for the info, TheNextOne

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Hmm, interesting. Yeah, I've leveled her lust skills (she has all the in-sex skills) and have worked up stuff like gangbang resistance, sex xp, body part recovery and such, but none are maxed. I think her lust level is around 30. For her regular skills, I've gotten like 5 points in xp gain and like one in a couple of other skills. I probably do just need to grind her regular xp and stuff. Regarding the reward, I'm unhappy to hear that it is an arena thing primarily, as I'm not really interested in that mode myself. But, thank you for the info, TheNextOne
Sadly, Arena seems kinda broken atm - the 4th enemy type (the blobby zombie, kinda like jockey form L4D2), the one that is not present in the campaign - seems to crash the game when attempting to grapple Yuna. So playing anywhere past wave 9ish is a gamble

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
I'm dissapointed.
When i've seen character creation tag, i thought i could add some... curves to the character. But looks like there is "max" size on screenshots... :cry:

Reactions: JackBeNimble

khoalonely123

May 17, 2018
I like the direction this game is going in. The Arena got a massive upgrade and now feels like a finished map, complete with obstacles, gritty darkness and fire-effects. There's even a new enemy now!
Playing from the beginning is a pain because your character is terrible at everything. After a few hours of leveling up, picking Skills and upgrading your gear, she becomes moderately playable.

Now more animations unlock depending on how leveled your Sex Experience is, adding the theme of corruption to the mix. The more experience, the sluttier Judi becomes in her animations. The benefit is also that the animations last less long.
This dev pops in with 28 new animations, for free, and people in this thread are still pissed lmao

I agree with others that the animations take too long when unleveled. Some 'gameification' of the struggle system would be nice.
Such as adding all WASD keys as a struggle-option and getting a 'damage multiplier' for hitting 4 or so keys in a row, then another for 10, and so on, and so on. For punishment missing a key multiplies your stamina damage taken by the multiplier amount or increases the enemies' HP based on the multiplier?? You could even implement such a multiplier as a Lewd Skill.

The "Press V to get grabbed" Sex Skill is somewhat broken. Get grabbed, spam Q and roll out afterwards. You can't lose.

I had fun playing this, but it was also frustrating because of the massive amount of bugs...
  • During an animation, when the enemy's HP is depleted, if you spam A and D, the enemy will have a full bar of HP and becomes stuck in his animation forever.
  • Sometimes when the new enemy grabs you, he will be stuck in the grabbing animation forever. No idea what triggers this state.
There where many hard-crashes, very frequently after wave 12 when playing on the 'Guardian of the Whatever' difficulty.
The 2 hard-crash errors I got were "Fatal Error!" and "FMallocBinned2 Attempt to realloc an unrecognized block".

Other bugs I hope to see a patch for:
  • 6th or 7th vaginal animation for the Simb has Judi flipped the wrong way.
  • The "Create_Save_Story" seems to delete save-data, rather than create it.
  • The most expensive mask makes Judi's hair disappear during an animation.
Can someone tell me how to use the damn grenades?
And there's one time I managed to rage the new enemy, who then came running at me while dealing damage. Anyone know how to trigger this?

Why the fuck do I write all this
goddamn it, just lost my save to a create_save_story

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
I'm dissapointed.
When i've seen character creation tag, i thought i could add some... curves to the character. But looks like there is "max" size on screenshots... :cry:
As mentioned before: strangely enough breast size AND nipple size affect the overall size of MCs breasts. But again, there won't be a significant difference.
The reason why dev didn't allow to increase breasts further might have something to do with how they implemented armor since bigger breasts would make armor clip and look stretched

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Where do you find the electric kettle?
you can toggle the quest pointer in the quests section there will be glowing pulses along the ground. it leads you some way back from the camp.
the quest is not very exciting, no real interaction there apart from lots of shooting and very loud music. no new h events either. after suffering through it and dying about 3 times I consider the whole thing to be a grand waste of time

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
I find the Faith quest bugged, if you try to fuck them to death, the first mob just dont die when their bar is depleted and the animation goes forever. if you try to shoot your way out of it, you get a fatal error when there is just 1 zombie and the brother. (i was able to finish it after 9 try)

Same for crime and punishment, i get to the end room? and get overrun by pigs comeing from all directions

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PD: if you try leveling the sex skill first, dont pick up the skills wich give penalty to normal leveling

Last edited:

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
I found when you use the workbench you store there the resources you carry, and they are saved over game restarts

By other side, when you restart the game you lose the armor reward from faith

The doctor who tell you she patch you up each time you get injured, dont heal you at all

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes