SuperSudoMe

Aug 26, 2018
I have to disagree with many of those here, or maybe there is a difference in version.
I found the game easy to figure out, I do think the timing is a bit off (some of the scenes take too long to press the button through), if that is the case, at least have a skill or unlock with experience that allows you to skip.

Overall though, I really liked the game.
I think there is something here. I would pay to purchase this game when completed.

Hopefully the dev doesnt change it TOO much.
With that said, if you want to just try it out and dont want to play a LONG time. Here is a save file. It was a combo of playing and editing with an editor.
It allows you to checkout up to level 50, and all the skills are unlocked as well as the clothing.

Reactions: combo_69

SuperSudoMe

Aug 26, 2018
Yes I do but only when there is something good to read, most of the time I get news from Discord server about what's going on here.

Good suggestions. I'm working on it slowly, there are still many things to be done.
Really like what you have done.
I put some suggestions in the review, but overall it is a solid start.

SuperSudoMe

Aug 26, 2018
I have to disagree with many of those here, or maybe there is a difference in version.
I found the game easy to figure out, I do think the timing is a bit off (some of the scenes take too long to press the button through), if that is the case, at least have a skill or unlock with experience that allows you to skip.

I think there is something here. I would pay to purchase this game when completed.

With that said, if you want to just try it out and dont want to play a LONG time. Here is a save file. It was a combo of playing and editing with an editor.
It allows you to checkout up to level 50, and all the skills are unlocked as well as the clothing.
Just noticed 24.02 is out. Will give it a try. Was playing 18.10

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Yes I do but only when there is something good to read, most of the time I get news from Discord server about what's going on here.

Good suggestions. I'm working on it slowly, there are still many things to be done.
Take your time dude, good stew doesn't cook quickly.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Well given my crash course on attempting to play this game and others that were using unreal engine, having a dinosaur of a laptop that's 6-7 years old most likely won't cut it on specs for being able to enjoy them game to its fullest..such a shame..

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
I noticed. apparently, it's not a mash, but you're suppose to look at the prompt and press the button that is green, this will drain your stamina slower and kill the enemy quicker, I think.
ok i understand it now, and that's a terrible system it pulls your eyes off what you're supposed to be looking at lol

Reactions: fdiscodude

bbbane

Jul 15, 2019
My goodness the Camera is not where is should be. If you want this game to feel right. Draw a straight line using the front and back of the gun and go up a bit. The camera is just waayyyyy tooo far off line and too low. Its like your standing next to the person firing and not looking over the shoulder of the person firing. That's why its nearly impossible to get accurate shots when they get close. if you want it to feel like resident evil you need to use a lock-on mechanic. For an arena game like this its just awkward.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017

latest version. the UI is worse than awful. dev needs to completely change the hscene ui + implementation of mechanics and values for the mechanics.

SuperSudoMe

Aug 26, 2018
latest version. the UI is worse than awful. dev needs to completely change the hscene ui + implementation of mechanics and values for the mechanics.
Yeah just finished up with 24.02. It feels like a step in the wrong direction.

- Way more sluggish, with counts, shots, kills, not registering until seconds after.
- The A/D mechanic distracts from the beauty of the game ( you cannot watch and be focused on the green button )
- The map got an update (not sure why)

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
The whole mashing A and D during the animations needs to go. I am so tired of sitting there mashing those 2 button for over 5 minutes. The animations should not be that long. Gert rid of that system and just let us watch it by picking the stages and allow us to hit the climax button to end the scene please.

Also I kept getting stunlocked pretty badly. One zombie will just constantly swing it's arms and you cant run away so you'll die and this happened a lot. Please fix this.

The walking and running feels very janky and clunky.

Allow us to reload the shotgun faster. Don't force us to reload each individual shell one at a time if you're gonna limit how fast we can reload when mashing R.

Other than that, the new environment looks great and the new scenes look pretty great as well.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes