mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Oh its not dead?
Is there a difference between the private and public version?

Reactions: CookB

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Thanks for uploading this! Does the changelog on the front page reflect this newest version, 24.02?
Haven't played it yet, but normally the changelog should reflect version 24.02.
And is there a way to download it without making an account on that torrent website?
We require accounts to protect users from getting exposed outside of F95 (due to how Bittorrent works), and want to be able to shut down any third party who abuses our network for their gain.
The username and password you give us can be completely gibberish if you want, it just allows us to manage our service, and protect our users.
You can read more about our privacy policy at (it's short, don't worry).

Reactions: Vidust

KTau

Oct 1, 2021
Goddamn what an update. That's a lotta H content.

Gameplay still needs a lot of work though. The H minigame functionality is....it's questionable at best. Needs a skip option. Combat scenes take for fucking ever if the enemy...HP? is enough... The whole A/D thing doesn't really seem to do anything. Seriously I've been sitting here watching this dude eat her out for like 15 minutes while a bunch of others stand around and do nothing.

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
will the game have an option to not have the female getting all dirty? like a clean skin or whatever?

I know some games have options to show dirt and stuff or not.. so I ask

Reactions: colapsfornudes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
It could work, really need to increase max boob size and add more impact to sex stuff so there's motion in the body physics. Also an in game control menu would be nice or something to explain what is going on.
You can press tab to show the control scheme.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Quick question before I download this game- are all the monsters (with sex scenes) zombie-like humanoids like the pics in the OP suggest, or are there any other types of monsters? And if so, what's the ratio like?

Reactions: zz7989

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Quick question before I download this game- are all the monsters (with sex scenes) zombie-like humanoids like the pics in the OP suggest, or are there any other types of monsters? And if so, what's the ratio like?
All zombies
Although they're more the feral cloning accident variety than rotting walking cadavers.

Having played a bit earlier, the sex mini game seems really really broken.
Not sure if its due to using an old save and so already having levels in some sex skills, but everything seems to take a lot longer than it should

Reactions: Xol and Yuriphoria2
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes