mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I actually like that the protag is petite without being a loli for a change, and there's a sea of tit cows out there.

The issue with making breasts too customisable is that the clothing textures would get warped and look shitty.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I actually like that the protag is petite without being a loli for a change, and there's a sea of tit cows out there.

The issue with making breasts too customisable is that the clothing textures would get warped and look shitty.
Couldn't be said any better. Never understood the craze with 12yo boy's fantasy titties everywhere.

But you're probably exactly right, the clothing being unable to wrap to any larger morph sizes.
I really doubt there will be any major morph increases going forward.
The clothing and existing animations would all have to be adjusted, and that is a lot of backwards work.

Strixz

Jan 16, 2018
is there a way to not lose consciousness even though it's maxed out in skill tree?

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Woah, out of all the 3d zombie shooters, this might be the best one currently being worked on around here. The RPG system is pretty good. I've only played the arcade so far. The customization is pretty great, dig the vamp options. The body part damage is really cool too.

Some minor issues:

1: Your current health isn't really apparent, especially from behind. It's hard to know when to heal without entering the menu, there should be some better indication of your current health without needing to enter the menu. I recommend a little UI on the side of the screen that shows each body part and whether they've taken damage/are injured, with the overall health listed somewhere on it. It doesn't need to be too intrusive. I can tell the game is trying to avoid the usual UI stuff but the overall health indication is kind of essential. You could also just make the screen fade or start to tint red as you're severely damage or something if you prefer. As it is now, I can't tell if it's my blood or the enemy blood/dirt on me even from the front. Most of the injuries are obscured by armor too.

2: In the arena, I think ammo should spawn around the map randomly as you play, so there's a reason to run around instead of camping. Later on it's pretty hard to get past 1-2 waves without restarting for the initial ammo spawned on the map. The ammo drop from skill ups isn't really reliable and rewards camping, which makes the game less exciting/interesting since it just becomes a shooting gallery and praying for ammo drops. That also reduces the need for speed upgrades and such since you'll spend most the time standing still.

3: Zero round clips should probably disappear immediately when ejected, It's pretty easy to accidentally pick them up and fuck yourself over later on. I'm at wave 18 trying to find the single full clip drop between the dozens of empty pistol/assault rifle clips lol.

4: When you're in a crowd of enemies, the melee button will prioritize finishing off downed enemies instead of melee attacking, which can get you killed. Not only does it prioritize it, but it will spam the start animation instead of completing it because you're trying to spam melee attacks, lol. If the animation at least finished uninterrupted even when you're continuously hitting melee, it would be less of an issue.

5: Riffle clip spelling error, lol.

6: Well, there are a ton of bugs, it's hard to reproduce most of them though. I've had issues of not being able to pick up items, sex animations being interupted by me struggling to melee and being able to walk around while the "fuck" system is active, etc, etc.

7: Health and health conditions aren't repaired when you exit back to the menu and enter the arena again.

Last edited:

Admiralcardboard

Sep 24, 2019
is there a way to not lose consciousness even though it's maxed out in skill tree?
Cheat engine. Get fucked a little on the earliest waves after scanning 100 when you start, check the new numeric, scan that exact number, and repeat until you have the number.

I think the number randomizes once you start a new game though, so leaving to the main menu will mean you have to re-do it.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone else have this graphical glitch? Everytime there is cum effect appeared on the screen there is a white lines flickering all over the screen. I have a rx 570, latest driver.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Anyone else have this graphical glitch? Everytime there is cum effect appeared on the screen there is a white lines flickering all over the screen. I have a rx 570, latest driver.
Probably something with the shader, I know from the past that some games don't behave well with AMD cards.
I can always recommend updating your DirectX packages, and vcredist. Not a guarantee to fix though.

Reactions: NukaCola

GreenRex

Feb 22, 2018
Still no clue on how to increase aggression or old school. Easy to increase composure though

kseqjl

Jul 1, 2018
Cheat engine. Get fucked a little on the earliest waves after scanning 100 when you start, check the new numeric, scan that exact number, and repeat until you have the number.

I think the number randomizes once you start a new game though, so leaving to the main menu will mean you have to re-do it.
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE
the consciousness regen so fast and cant open condition tab when having sex
and it keep regenerating when i opened the condition tab

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Still no clue on how to increase aggression or old school. Easy to increase composure though
Aggression is killing enemies with melee. I think old school might be getting hit? It goes up eventually, but slowly. Given all the skills are about healing and avoiding damage, makes sense. My levels in it started going up faster when I was leveling melee and getting hit more as well.

Admiralcardboard

Sep 24, 2019
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE
the consciousness regen so fast and cant open condition tab when having sex
and it keep regenerating when i opened the condition tab
Consciousness regen?? I don't regen consciousness, especially not when the game's paused

I'm playing the reborn arena. Go into wave 1, scan for 100.0, get fucked by one mob, scan for the resulting consciousness when I pull up my conditions after, leave it paused for the time, rinse and repeat

Jul 18, 2021
I got a weird folder Yuna_THIRT/ (with unreal engine stuff inside) in my D:/ folder root ... I was wondering what it was I thought it was a virus or something, then I remembered this game, which was installed at E:/ , so that's a little strange.

I don't think games should just be writing stuff wherever it wants ... it should be at AppData or wherever save games should be

Reactions: shifu01

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
I got a weird folder Yuna_THIRT/ (with unreal engine stuff inside) in my D:/ folder root ... I was wondering what it was I thought it was a virus or something, then I remembered this game, which was installed at E:/ , so that's a little strange.

I don't think games should just be writing stuff wherever it wants ... it should be at AppData or wherever save games should be
Can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also seemed strange to me. For me the folder is on the same drive where the game is installed, so, maybe, D drive is hardcoded somewhere.

Reactions: SeasonalSalmon

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Yea, don't have that folder anywhere on my machine, so must've been a bug with a previous version?

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes