Shane4244

Jun 14, 2018
same.

are there hscenes in this? is there a game mechanic im not seeing/understanding?
When the enemy grabs you and your stamina is drained the h-attack will start. tapping the "W" key seems to drain your stamina quicker during the grab.

Use "A" and "D" during sex to make the enemy bar drop (Purple Bar) but don't let it go all the way down. if you wait until your smaller white bar goes down to 0 before letting him climex you will get on all fours after the animation and the gangbang will start.

You can also spend a lust point after you earn one on a key to make them grab you. Default key for this is "V" once aquired.

Last edited:
Reactions: &#$&*&$*<

Eddie78

Nov 7, 2021
View attachment 1886009

Overview:

Yuna is a Third-Person Action RPG Shooter with a focus on gameplay and dynamic action.
Thread Updated: 2022-10-12
Release Date: 2022-08-19
Developer: Alex Horn
Censored: No
Version: Tech Demo + Arena 8.10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog

Developer's Notes:

With bugs and issues or other technical stuff please move to discord server !

DOWNLOAD
Win(Arena 8.10):
MEGA - GDRIVE - - -
Win(Reborn): MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -

View attachment 1885995 View attachment 1885996 View attachment 1885997 View attachment 1885998
Bro so much potential make cutscene that will explain how it all started prologue charterové this can become high děkana game bro

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Aw man what an awesome updtae..sad for the sound issue...oh wait ill play again if theres a hotfix or something..

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
i must say, the animations leave A LOT to be desired. that and models/rigging etc. cool game... cool story... just stop what youre doing DEV and remake or fix the models and animations.

Grail

Feb 3, 2019
When the enemy grabs you and your stamina is drained the h-attack will start. tapping the "W" key seems to drain your stamina quicker during the grab.

Use "A" and "D" during sex to make the enemy bar drop (Purple Bar) but don't let it go all the way down. if you wait until your smaller white bar goes down to 0 before letting him climex you will get on all fours after the animation and the gangbang will start.

You can also spend a lust point after you earn one on a key to make them grab you. Default key for this is "V" once aquired.
I have no idea how to even get them to grab you to begin with. They just keep swinging at my pretty face :(

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
why i dont see any stamina or any bar? :c
most of the "HUD" is on your body, stamina is on the shoulder, ammo on the arm and legs and so on..
if you dont see anything it might be bugged.

spam Q to get out of grabs.

Edit: Health is in the "condition" menu if you press I , I THINK self control is the white bar(could also be consciousness) when in a h-anim.

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Can someone share some controls , what is the inhalator for? Healing, how you use healing? The air filter is for the melee weapon right?

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Can someone share some controls , what is the inhalator for? Healing, how you use healing? The air filter is for the melee weapon right?
if you press TAB you should see all the controls.

inhalator is for healing, im not sure for what the air filter really is but there is a skill on "Composure Level" that lets u use the air capsule as nades to push enemies back. Screenshot (1408).png

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
i just.. dont understand anything about arena mod, if i reload then the ammo left will drop on the ground.. enemies only attack her and just after some hits.. she 's dead, the camera 's super dizzy o_O ... and in gallery i see one "only on patreon" .. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuriphoria2

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
For me this is totally bugged. If I get grabbed, nothing happens, there's no resistance bar getting trained or anything. It goes on until I free from the grab.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
For me this is totally bugged. If I get grabbed, nothing happens, there's no resistance bar getting trained or anything. It goes on until I free from the grab.
there is no "resistance bar", if you get grabbed your stamina is getting lower the longer you are grabbed, if your stamina is gone, a h- animation starts. The stamina bar is above the shoulder of the character, if its not visible, its probably bugged yes.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
there is no "resistance bar", if you get grabbed your stamina is getting lower the longer you are grabbed, if your stamina is gone, a h- animation starts. The stamina bar is above the shoulder of the character, if its not visible, its probably bugged yes.
It's visible, but not decreasing.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes