°Vergil°

Aug 2, 2021
Alex_Horn I would like to help you with lighting. I can bake the light so that it could look better and the performance of the game will be better for sure. I think after that I will have a smooth gaming experience on my laptop. What do you think about my offer?

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
So my feedback after playing the 23 June 2022 "Reborn" demo version....

Gunplay is actually really good albeit with issues; I do wish we had more ammo or more ways to get ammo as enemies are quite the bullet sponge and guns are very inaccurate (far more inaccurate than in real life). So more ammo/or ammo sources + more accurate and powerful guns would be nice.

The h-scenes in the demo are decent but a few things could elevate them quite a bit. At the moment you only get H-scenes when you die.

I would recommend the dev try playing Too Much Light and Bioasshard Arena as there you have the h-scenes as grabs on enemies and this really makes combat more thrilling. You can take the approach of grabs + game overs or just grabs. Personally I find having to get a game over to see the h-scenes is not super compelling. But that is my preference in any case. Obviously doing both you get the best of both worlds.

The H-scenes themselves are nice but camera angles need some work and the cum effect needs improvement. I think especially an actual cumming stage in the animation would be nice.

Pressenter1

Jun 16, 2018
Throw a screenshot and your specs on here if you can, I'm sure someone could help you.

Hell I might be able to depending if its a simple fix
i9-10900k, rtx 3080, 32gb ram.
Game is on a ssd too. It's just hard stuck on a black screen no matter how long I wait for it to load. When I go to task manager it says its not responding. 1656367626061.png

Rubbeldiekatz

Dec 18, 2019
LMAO. Is there 2 guys fighting about hardware fps engine download -size -speed -whatsoever diskspace compression engine hardware at every post about a 3dgame. So cool. Are you guys hired by someone? Where can i apply? Keep it up! It's comedy at it's best in these dark times on a strange planet. I cheer for both of you! Your fights allways get me and i catch myself clicking the next pagebutton cause i want to know whats next. In addition I read all the other comments and get some impression of what this game might be about and if I want to try it or not. Will your neverending struggle well never end! I love it!

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Nobody here is 'fighting' over hardware specifications, someone just asked for help.
Your overall impression of the game can be found on OP, and under the reviews tab.
Comments are well known to be mostly 'full save', 'please add this', and 'help me' posts.

i9-10900k, rtx 3080, 32gb ram.
Game is on a ssd too. It's just hard stuck on a black screen no matter how long I wait for it to load. When I go to task manager it says its not responding.
I would recommend trying to use a frame limiter, a lot of 3D game developers nowadays don't bother to cap the frames on the main menu, this causes a lot of systems to hang on launch. Your hardware is likely not the problem either way.

Considering this is Unreal Engine, it's always a good idea to run the redist if you're having problems :
Engine\Extra\redist\en-us\

Typical UE problems can also be resolved with the following.

Update to the latest & supported DirectX package
Update Microsoft Visual C++ (search vcredist)
Update your graphics driver

Reactions: Pressenter1

syblix

Jul 12, 2021
Can someone tell me: are "arena" and "reborn" different game builds or i need to download both?

thanks in advance

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes