Therod

Apr 20, 2018
I played this game too much last night lol. Here is my save if anyone wants it, it's mostly complete. Highest round I went to was like 18 or so. I don't have the patreon version so all of that content is locked. Most armor is unlocked, Tail buttplug, and a couple masks, although it seems the weakest mask has the model floating behind MC in the air instead of on her face? Lust stat is maxed and a couple other stats have a point or two in them, also guns and melee are upgraded. Extra menu also has all scenes (except patreon exclusive).

Not sure why the changelog says there are new poses added for some enemies I tried letting MC get pinned soooo many times trying to see the other poses, I even spent ages maxing out the lust stat thinking it would change the poses. There are what appears to be the same pose but different camera angles for monsters, really hope the dev doesn't count that as a different scene, cause that'd be really lame lol.

Also easy way to get AP and Gems is to just play the first 3 or 4 arena rounds on hard difficulty (use melee), it can take awhile but it's easy. I also saw some people in the thread asking how to get hearts. How I started was basically let a monster break your armor so they can grab you, then let the scene play out and survive the round, eventually you can start masturbating in the shower to get some extra hearts. Once you have the buttplug your horniness raises over time so you can go into the shower more often I think.

Game is looking promising though, will keep my eye on this one for sure. Can never have too many side-scroller games!
How do I install it?

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Alex Horn, are you allowed to share any details would what you posted on patreon to those who are not backers?

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Okay, so.. I'm a bit lost in this game

I am going into the arena but, waves seem to take ages to respawn. I can't seem to get out of the stage once I go into the first door and press E.

What am I supposed to do there other than kill monsters? Does this game even have a story? Is there an objective to do?

Thanks for the help.

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
Are the invisible enemies a common issue or i fcked up configs? been happening a couple times and is quite annoying, since the only gun that seems to "affect" them is the shot gun and well, blind shots throught the entire area with a very limited ammo weapon is quite :HideThePain:

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Why is my game runs at like 1 fps?!

nvm game doesn't need the -nohmd cmd anymore.

Last edited:

Golden_Chariot

Nov 9, 2020
The game is a lot of fun. Absolutely love the pubic hair and armpit hair options. I think we need more of this. I'll donate when I can, for sure.

nac123

Jul 24, 2018
God, I need that armory music track in that exact quality, sounds like a 2000s youtube reupload of a late 90s rave song, comfy as can be.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LDV
Feb 18, 2020
I'm wanting to download this game but... the website I trust [Mega] says it's no longer available, so... how already tried the others except the Anon-File (The others don't work as they keep on popping up websites or just isn't a thing anymore.), so... how does the Anon-File work?

Reactions: Alex_Horn

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I'm wanting to download this game but... the website I trust [Mega] says it's no longer available, so... how already tried the others except the Anon-File (The others don't work as they keep on popping up websites or just isn't a thing anymore.), so... how does the Anon-File work?
probably should report there being less than 3 working links
and anon files, well, it works fine, direct download, it's just often slow as hell

Feb 18, 2020
probably should report there being less than 3 working links
and anon files, well, it works fine, direct download, it's just often slow as hell
The problem I have with it is well... the install part after you download the file, as it says I need another install when I go to the file... how does that part work?

Edit: Now when I press it, it says that it has been changed or moved...

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
The problem I have with it is well... the install part after you download the file, as it says I need another install when I go to the file... how does that part work?
huh
well I haven't downloaded this game so idk if it's something specific, but can you show what do you mean

Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
Ty for your response on that issue, somehow link was broken, I've updated it already it should be fine now.

kunkunman3000

Aug 6, 2020
HE REVAMPED THE GAME IT SEEMS,WHAT I READ ON PATRON,IF ITS TRUE THEN ITS NICE.
EDIT :-
LOOKS LIKE,AT 10 JUNE HE IS GONNA RELEASE THE PUBLIC VERSION NICE,NOW ITS A 2ND PERSON SHOOTER GAME NOT A SIDE SCROLLER GAME
NEW EDIT :-
10 JUN WAS THE DATE FOR PUBLIC VERSION,SEEMS LIKE HE IS HAVING SOME ISSUES RELEASING THE GAME,I HOPE HE RELEASE IT SOON

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: LDV and GreatBuddy
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes