NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
This seriously needs a cheat & patreon stuff unlocked theres literally barely any content there to justify having patreon locked content. Like I could understand if there was levels and sex scenes but literally just armor and 2 scenes with the same girl.

Reactions: deaddog and MoreNow

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Save for everything except the table scene. I have no idea how to trigger this, as I have no idea how to get pink hearts. Molestation by female enemies doesn't do anything, I cannot select the Rape option for the tank enemy, and the Save File indicates to me that variables are not set until a value is added to them (my stats didn't exist until I leveled them up for example, and the Settings Bug of just having the Settings not exist until they're set is also why I think that's what's happenning). Can't read russian so not sure if instructions are listed in the UI somewhere for that.

Currently seeing if I can fish for the Boss enemy to see if he unlocks the ability for the MC to get pink hearts.

EDIT: also no patreon scenes included. Sub to the patreon if you want those I guess

EDIT2: Like usual as soon as I post about something I figure it out. Turns out you CAN hit the rape option, but it's either inconsistent or only works after the level is cleared. Gets you 10 hearts, 15 required for the lust object. . The animation didn't bother to harden the monster's penis so I just kinda sat there for about a minute watching MC air hump ghost dick while the monster's limp dick sat there lol.

Also because I realize I might be sounding rather harsh on the game: I think it's a very good effort from a single developer and certainly displays motivation and talent in the creation of this. The models look decent, the environment looks nice, the soundtrack is good. The shooting and ammunition is tolerable on its own, but swarms of enemies in later levels end up highlighting the clunky mechanics as the animations start to lock up or glitch and the slow reload , low ammo cap, and enemies advancing along a 3D plane you can't shoot down starts to hurt,.
Where do I put the save file?

Jan 20, 2021
Game is supposed to be hard core... No lie. Every menu is a game over.

Seriously. Program your menus to be leavable. Shower? Well alt f4 to try again. Conversion, alt f4, try again...

And you only get 1 attack per week apparently. But getting defeated just fades to black you back to the starting point? What a waste of a download.

brewit77

Mar 24, 2020
I can't seem to get past arena 7, even though I can't find any more mobs to kill it won't validate the level. IdeaS ?

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Well theres a game breaking bug atm..theres always one enemy at random that get stuck somewhere..you can hear it but you don't see it at all...

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Just to get it right.
There are currently 4 enemies 5 enemies you can fight. That normal zombie, that charger, the nymph, bomber and tank. No lycan as the animations you can unlock.
Also it says there are 2 animations for some. How do i geta different one? So far i only see the same all the time when they attack.

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
Game is supposed to be hard core... No lie. Every menu is a game over.

Seriously. Program your menus to be leavable. Shower? Well alt f4 to try again. Conversion, alt f4, try again...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like I've managed to fix this bug:

Are you serious ?

Reactions: Onkin and LDV

None'o Y'business

Apr 20, 2019
Are you serious ?
I know where he's coming from, the game is launching in a resolution bigger than what my screen handles and the "Resolution Scale" slider as well as "Window" and "Fullscreen" options don't change anything.

TL;DR we cannot see the rightmost part of the screen

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
I know where he's coming from, the game is launching in a resolution bigger than what my screen handles and the "Resolution Scale" slider as well as "Window" and "Fullscreen" options don't change anything.
Okay then, that I can understand. You can try to get into AppData/Local/Yuna/Saved/Config/WindowsNoEditor/GameUserSettings.ini and change there resolution

It may help.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes