NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Jump twice to climb it
public release thoughts...

gameplay is good and smooth.
graphics awesome(even on medium textures)
loved the way magazine falls when u reload(realistic). thats it

good work for a first release....i hope u add body customization and ingame h-scenes,, not only game over scenes in future,, keep it up(y);)

Reactions: Necronlord3

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
*Added - Abandoned Werehouse
I always love approaching those holes in the ground that suddenly manifest as houses as soon as the moonlight comes out. I have always wondered where someone would end up if the moonlight was blocked or the sun came up while they were in the middle of the house or on the top floor? :p

Aug 29, 2017
Holly shit. I understad that it is tech demo. But it is unplayable.
  1. Health move to negative;
  2. Laggy like Cyberpunk 2077 on 4K with Ultra Preset (i have a really powerful PC);
  3. Shooting is horible.

• Haha

Vidust

Feb 9, 2018
Glad you're still working on this, hope the negative comments don't discourage you. Was really promising before and hopefully this new version will match and exceed that in time.

Reactions: pyurium

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Atmospheric,animations are really good,optimization is horrible ,but it's to be expected from early versions,can't really figure out what H-scenes are in this version,one where you find the battery or whatever it is,and you loose,one in the shower,can't find any other.Would be cool to have a H-scene on defeat tho.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Techdemo with much need for action, even 1 year after start on F95.

At the first start of the game, the MC is naked and without equipment. Only a new game start corrects this.
There were also no comments from the NPCs about their appearance. Likewise, the quest giver was naked at the meeting.

Collision detection poor. you want to jump over a rock to avoid opponents and get stuck in the air 0.5m next to the rock about 1m above the ground.
Or before you have to jump down the slope 10m after the starting point, you cannot step onto the small, 30cm high plateau to try to avoid the enemies.

For example, you stand with your back close to the wall and can now look into the models of the NPCs because the camera is restricted in its movement.

Weapon handling should be revised. It often happened that the rifle was not immediately brought to bear when you right-clicked and you had to repeat the action.

The save function was poor. If you go to it in the courtyard of the base, you cannot activate it. The mushrooms, on the other hand, can be collected without any problems.
I quit the game at this point.

Admittedly, it seems to be a very ambitious project as far as the character models, music and even voice output are concerned. But at the moment it's really just a tech demo, for which, apart from the comments above, I'm not the right person to evaluate it properly due to my lack of rudimentary programming skills.
I'll keep an eye on it, but I don't expect a really playable version for another two years. Without supporters, it will of course be difficult to keep such a project going, but for me personally, it still offers too little, or rather, the required period of time seems far too long for me to invest money on a regular basis right now, as I still consider the price of a AAA title to be my financial limit. On a positive note, the current Patreon levels are still within a very manageable financial framework of 4 tiers between €1,- and €9,-.

Translated with (free version)

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Judging by the other comments I'd say its pretty much proof of life for now. How tedious is it to access the sex scenes? I wanna know if its worth downloading now or wait for another release. That download is gonna take a while and I don't want to hog our bandwidth.

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Judging by the other comments I'd say its pretty much proof of life for now. How tedious is it to access the sex scenes? I wanna know if its worth downloading now or wait for another release. That download is gonna take a while and I don't want to hog our bandwidth.
I had saves from the previous version so I don't know if it's valid, but after hitting "clear saves" from the main menu the gallery still had everything unlocked...

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes