Pressenter1

Jun 16, 2018
Nobody here is 'fighting' over hardware specifications, someone just asked for help.
Your overall impression of the game can be found on OP, and under the reviews tab.
Comments are well known to be mostly 'full save', 'please add this', and 'help me' posts.

I would recommend trying to use a frame limiter, a lot of 3D game developers nowadays don't bother to cap the frames on the main menu, this causes a lot of systems to hang on launch. Your hardware is likely not the problem either way.

Considering this is Unreal Engine, it's always a good idea to run the redist if you're having problems :
Engine\Extra\redist\en-us\

Typical UE problems can also be resolved with the following.

Update to the latest & supported DirectX package
Update Microsoft Visual C++ (search vcredist)
Update your graphics driver
I appreciate it, I'll try that.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just try this new version. The shooting does not feel great, the camera and the control is a bit wonky though its a tech demo so its unstandable. It take a few second after you press the movement button for the character to start moving and acceleration to normal speed. I would prefer the character start moving normally like most TPS/FPS games out there. This movement mechanic feel even worse than in RD2.
The sex scene is very well done but its need some kind of free camera feature.

Reactions: UncleGra

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
YunaRebornArena-8.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

combo_69

Aug 15, 2017
Not sure if it's just me but I have no sounds in the game, gunshots, footsteps, monsters, nothing. The only thing that works is the music and it only started on wave 2 lol.

Reactions: MoreNow and 4Peg

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
to be honest ... the dev has nice creativity but the thing he is planning to do is not possible without help,, i mean.. he can do it solo but it will take a lot of time to perfectly make this game...

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Not sure if it's just me but I have no sounds in the game, gunshots, footsteps, monsters, nothing. The only thing that works is the music and it only started on wave 2 lol.
same.

are there hscenes in this? is there a game mechanic im not seeing/understanding?

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes