brewit77

Mar 24, 2020
Nice game. Just don't understand how to get grabbed actually. I had 4 zombies following me and I was trying to trigger them to grab but all they do is hitting me and killing me.

Reactions: &#$&*&$*<

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Nice game. Just don't understand how to get grabbed actually. I had 4 zombies following me and I was trying to trigger them to grab but all they do is hitting me and killing me.
Seems mostly random chance, though there's usually a zone where you can avoid their melee attacks but still are in range of their lunge/grabs. The grabs have a noticeably longer range.

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
The game itself is stored on a 2TB SSD with over 1.5TB of free space so the drive isn't under stress at all, and I have 24GB of RAM. I got the game to successfully open one time after half a dozen failed attempts, and it froze completely when I tried to pause. Froze so bad, I had to Win+TAB to move the frozen game to a second desktop just so I could access my Task Manager and end the task. I have no idea why the Arena (kind of) runs, but the actual game itself doesn't.
1671979925540.png

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The game itself is stored on a 2TB SSD with over 1.5TB of free space so the drive isn't under stress at all, and I have 24GB of RAM. I got the game to successfully open one time after half a dozen failed attempts, and it froze completely when I tried to pause. Froze so bad, I had to Win+TAB to move the frozen game to a second desktop just so I could access my Task Manager and end the task. I have no idea why the Arena (kind of) runs, but the actual game itself doesn't.
Only a couple things I would recommend, not knowing your full specs or software already installed.
First check, does your system support DX12? If not, this game probably won't work without forcing dx11.
Quick check if you don't know, press windows + R and type "dxdiag".

If yes, running the redist should always come first with UE games.
. . .\Yuna\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us
If this doesn't fix your problem, try updating Direct-X, vcredist, and your graphics driver.
Not sure what else it could be other than missing dependency, or inadequate specs.

Also wondering if you may have memory issues, might be worth running a diagnostics scan on your memory.
Here's my task manager for reference, even though I do have 64GB of dram, it really shouldn't be maxed out.
y.png
Might consider also setting your system paging file to an appropriate value, something to read into via Google search.

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Only a couple things I would recommend, not knowing your full specs or software already installed.
First check, does your system support DX12? If not, this game probably won't work without forcing dx11.
Quick check if you don't know, press windows + R and type "dxdiag".

If yes, running the redist should always come first with UE games.
. . .\Yuna\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us
If this doesn't fix your problem, try updating Direct-X, vcredist, and your graphics driver.
Not sure what else it could be other than missing dependency, or inadequate specs.

Also wondering if you may have memory issues, might be worth running a diagnostics scan on your memory.
Here's my task manager for reference, even though I do have 64GB of dram, it really shouldn't be maxed out.
View attachment 2263590
Might consider also setting your system paging file to an appropriate value, something to read into via Google search.
Yeah, my laptop runs DX12 and as for my specs, it's an Aspire 5 with an AMD Ryzen 7 5000 series, AMD Radeon Integrated Graphics, 8GB of soldered RAM with a 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200MHz stick in the upgrade slot, and the drive the game is stored on is a 2TB Samsung SSD 870 Evo. I ran the redist and it just does more of the same. Black screen with the RAM use climbing and climbing and climbing. I seriously doubt there would be any major issues with drivers and such considering the laptop itself is less than a month old and a memory diagnostic came back with no issues.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
According to Discord bug reports, the black screen memory leak has been known since August. No fix or details provided yet.

I seriously doubt there would be any major issues with drivers and such considering the laptop itself is less than a month old
New computers normally don't come with the latest drivers, and rarely come preinstalled due to EULA. You are supposed to install those yourself.

IMO, it's either missing software dependencies, OR it could be AMD shenanigans. Especially considering that I know now - you're running an APU.

Reactions: SinfulFantasy

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
According to Discord bug reports, the black screen memory leak has been known since August. No fix or details provided yet.
Yea, this bug was present since long time ago. BUTT it've been fixed in "arena" and this guy is trying to run "reborn" version which yet hasn't been updated since it release. You may try to change sg.ResolutionQuality(first line) to 100 at AppData/Local/Yuna/Saved/Config/WindowsNoEditor/GameUserSettings.ini

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021

New computers normally don't come with the latest drivers, and rarely come preinstalled due to EULA. You are supposed to install those yourself.

IMO, it's either missing software dependencies, OR it could be AMD shenanigans. Especially considering that I know now - you're running an APU.
I'm not sure what it is. Because I went through with Driver Easy and updated every single driver it threw at me, restarted my laptop, and still the same thing.

Yea, this bug was present since long time ago. BUTT it've been fixed in "arena" and this guy is trying to run "reborn" version which yet hasn't been updated since it release. You may try to change sg.ResolutionQuality(first line) to 100 at AppData/Local/Yuna/Saved/Config/WindowsNoEditor/GameUserSettings.ini
This for some reason actually fixed the issue. Why that is, I have no idea, but it opened right up first attempt after changing that file.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Anyone know how to get the footjob scene from the images on the main post? Is it the Patreon-locked 'Judy Rapes Enemy' scene in the gallery?

Reactions: &#$&*&$*<

bxpanda

Oct 8, 2021
Feels like playing a game in slow motion, I swear if everything was 1.5x faster the game would feel smooth and responsive instead of this weird floating around at a snails pace.
Also why do we have to reload every single shell one at a time with the shotgun ?

Romusfps

Dec 22, 2020
Interresting idea, but damn gameplay is ... atypical, i mean movement, fight can easly make upset. I didn't feel difficulty was hard but just the fact our character is sooo heavy make it hard

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
YunaRebornArena-24.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Vidust

Feb 9, 2018
YunaRebornArena-24.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks for uploading this! Does the changelog on the front page reflect this newest version, 24.02? And is there a way to download it without making an account on that torrent website?

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes