SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
So with Save Editor you can give one mag loads of ammo now i all i need to work out how to change the weapon degradation so i can give them more health.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I'm not sure what happened between this version and the previous one, but the sex minigame is unbearable now. Having to press A and D in a random manner while doing so BARELY chips at the enemy's stamina is fucking stupid. I shouldn't have to see a scene for 5 fucking minutes before moving on with the game...

xRoacHx

Jun 9, 2018
Uff idk, game has potential but... the sound is bugging, animation/gameplay is
catastrophic. Absolute no hints how the craftin works etc...etc.

mcnv

Jul 15, 2018
i don't understand this QTE system mashing A and D doesn't seem to do anything
I noticed. apparently, it's not a mash, but you're suppose to look at the prompt and press the button that is green, this will drain your stamina slower and kill the enemy quicker, I think.

Reactions: bobin42

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Any chance on a compressed version as it's 6GB in zip folder?...hate to see the size for it unzipped.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Dunno if the dev monitors this thread but I have a few suggestions:
-It would be nice if clicking on the same position change cycled the different animation sets for that position so we don't have to rely on RNG
-Give us an ability to automatically drop to 0 control so group animations can trigger, or allow enemies to join normal animations or be invited with a skill. Also the consciousness thing is a little annoying and it would be nice if we could increase that stat or have much better resistance at later stages.
-Animations vary wildly from slow awkward rubbing to jitter hump city. Need some happy medium with more motion in Judy's and the Enemies movement so you can see the body physics at work.
-The sliders for customization are largely jank and worthless. It would be nice for color and size/shape sliders if we could have a number box to enter custom values. Additionally some sliders like nipple size impact the breast size far more than the actual size modifier which really shouldn't be a thing. The size slider should also have a much more noticible difference between min and max, something like A cup at min and D cup at max would be a good visual guide.
-You have this clothing/armor system with no real options in story. Would be nice to see different shirts and stuff but also save equip state between play sessions/level transitions. Since armor also has a durability value it'd be cool to have things like the chest plate auto unequip when at 0 durability. You could then have different states of undress for animations like only removing the shirt for oral.
-If you are talking to someone and a random dude passes by and says something you will lose subtitles for the rest of the conversation, that needs a fix. Writing overall feels a little clunky though and some interactions are bizarre like the entire second conversation when you give marcus the generator.
-Where your aim indicator points and where bullets go aren't even in the same country, bullet speed needs to be increased and the accuracy issue fixed.
-Each of the categories in the skill system could use an explanation as to what gives them XP.
-Hope to see some monster variance in the future.
-Some hair has physics and others have half physics, also a weird loading delay when switching that makes selecting hair a chore.

Visuals of the game look nice enough and there's decent bones here so I hope to see this continue and refine in the future.

KTau

Oct 1, 2021
I noticed. apparently, it's not a mash, but you're suppose to look at the prompt and press the button that is green, this will drain your stamina slower and kill the enemy quicker, I think.
This is accurate but it's still way too fucking slow lol. It barely does anything, especially against higher HP enemies.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes