fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
I have to disagree with many of those here, or maybe there is a difference in version.
I found the game easy to figure out, I do think the timing is a bit off (some of the scenes take too long to press the button through), if that is the case, at least have a skill or unlock with experience that allows you to skip.

Overall though, I really liked the game.
I think there is something here. I would pay to purchase this game when completed.

Hopefully the dev doesnt change it TOO much.
With that said, if you want to just try it out and dont want to play a LONG time. Here is a save file. It was a combo of playing and editing with an editor.
It allows you to checkout up to level 50, and all the skills are unlocked as well as the clothing.
Where does the save file go?

combo_69

Aug 15, 2017
The A D back and forth sucks at the beginning, but it gets to the point where it is almost too fast. For those who don't know there is an ability in the sex skills tree that allows you to see the enemy's preference on sex positions, after you unlock that skill there are 4 other abilities that allow you to change positions with the enemy. If you use the enemy's preferred position the enemy's health drains way faster. Eventually you can fuck entire rounds to death in the arena mode reasonably quick with a decent skill spec.

For some wandering about the skill trees, I'm fairly certain that aggression is leveled by melee damage/melee kills, composure is by ranged damage/ranged kills and old school is from healing yourself/taking damage. (could be completely wrong, just my observation)

Also a crash that I ran into quite a bit happens whenever I'm playing on rounds in the arena at or above 14 or so, not sure if it's actually related to rounds. But the spitter enemy's seem to crash the game if you let them grapple you at a weird angle or if you try to move when they lunge for you. Another bug is the last unlockable mask in arena equipment defaults the characters hairstyle to bald once a h scene is initiated.

The game is decent enough though, been following since it was basically just a 2D/3D sidescroller kinda style. I'm interested to see where this goes.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
The A D back and forth sucks at the beginning, but it gets to the point where it is almost too fast. For those who don't know there is an ability in the sex skills tree that allows you to see the enemy's preference on sex positions, after you unlock that skill there are 4 other abilities that allow you to change positions with the enemy. If you use the enemy's preferred position the enemy's health drains way faster. Eventually you can fuck entire rounds to death in the arena mode reasonably quick with a decent skill spec.

For some wandering about the skill trees, I'm fairly certain that aggression is leveled by melee damage/melee kills, composure is by ranged damage/ranged kills and old school is from healing yourself/taking damage. (could be completely wrong, just my observation)

Also a crash that I ran into quite a bit happens whenever I'm playing on rounds in the arena at or above 14 or so, not sure if it's actually related to rounds. But the spitter enemy's seem to crash the game if you let them grapple you at a weird angle or if you try to move when they lunge for you. Another bug is the last unlockable mask in arena equipment defaults the characters hairstyle to bald once a h scene is initiated.

The game is decent enough though, been following since it was basically just a 2D/3D sidescroller kinda style. I'm interested to see where this goes.
On stunlocking: are you pressing alt to dodge out of the crowd? Seems to work for me
Btw if anyone doesn't know, pressing Q when grabbed lets you escape.

I always find battlefuck systems to be a bit weird, especially with the aesthetic of this game.
Does Judy want the dick or not? Is she happy or disgusted to receive a mutant's cream pie?

Most other games let you play either as this (getting the enemy off quicker than you) or have some kind of escape system.

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
I always find battlefuck systems to be a bit weird, especially with the aesthetic of this game.
Does Judy want the dick or not? Is she happy or disgusted to receive a mutant's cream pie?
Yea, I got it as well. I think it's more about demo of features and what will take place in future updates. I believe these questions will be answered in future updates and this problem with aesthetic feelings will be solved. There're many things in current version lest unanswered.

AgravainTepes

Jun 14, 2022
[QUOTE = "IAmArcnarx, пост: 10214082, член: 2109535"]
где, черт возьми, файл сохранения даже находится??? Я курсирую по всем своим D: \ и C: \ и ничего не нашел
[/ QUOTE]
appdata \ local \ yuna

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
I'm getting stuck at the "pig den" mission with the guns aim completely off, bullets hitting next to me for no reason and I have no idea what I'm doing. I just die at some point.

SuperSudoMe

Aug 26, 2018

I do agree that 24.02 seems sluggish and too complicated. You cant really enjoy the scenes.

Metarux

Aug 23, 2018
Modified save file to make your masturbation easier :
Full unlocked
Go to Arena, pick overpowered 2000 bullets shotgun,enjoy
I ve tried to shorten the long tedious battle fuck qte in arena (that force you mashing D A button in order for 10 minutes straight) to like 10 seconds to 1 minute without need to mashing D A repeatedly ,I really dont know how they counted this thing but it works in lv 50

Daew

May 16, 2020
I like the direction this game is going in. The Arena got a massive upgrade and now feels like a finished map, complete with obstacles, gritty darkness and fire-effects. There's even a new enemy now!
Playing from the beginning is a pain because your character is terrible at everything. After a few hours of leveling up, picking Skills and upgrading your gear, she becomes moderately playable.

Now more animations unlock depending on how leveled your Sex Experience is, adding the theme of corruption to the mix. The more experience, the sluttier Judi becomes in her animations. The benefit is also that the animations last less long.
This dev pops in with 28 new animations, for free, and people in this thread are still pissed lmao

I agree with others that the animations take too long when unleveled. Some 'gameification' of the struggle system would be nice.
Such as adding all WASD keys as a struggle-option and getting a 'damage multiplier' for hitting 4 or so keys in a row, then another for 10, and so on, and so on. For punishment missing a key multiplies your stamina damage taken by the multiplier amount or increases the enemies' HP based on the multiplier?? You could even implement such a multiplier as a Lewd Skill.

The "Press V to get grabbed" Sex Skill is somewhat broken. Get grabbed, spam Q and roll out afterwards. You can't lose.

I had fun playing this, but it was also frustrating because of the massive amount of bugs...
  • During an animation, when the enemy's HP is depleted, if you spam A and D, the enemy will have a full bar of HP and becomes stuck in his animation forever.
  • Sometimes when the new enemy grabs you, he will be stuck in the grabbing animation forever. No idea what triggers this state.
There where many hard-crashes, very frequently after wave 12 when playing on the 'Guardian of the Whatever' difficulty.
The 2 hard-crash errors I got were "Fatal Error!" and "FMallocBinned2 Attempt to realloc an unrecognized block".

Other bugs I hope to see a patch for:
  • 6th or 7th vaginal animation for the Simb has Judi flipped the wrong way.
  • The "Create_Save_Story" seems to delete save-data, rather than create it.
  • The most expensive mask makes Judi's hair disappear during an animation.
Can someone tell me how to use the damn grenades?
And there's one time I managed to rage the new enemy, who then came running at me while dealing damage. Anyone know how to trigger this?

Why the fuck do I write all this

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes