Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
hmpf looked promising, until I got killed by zombie while chatting to first guy. Can you at leat pause attacks while dialog is going on?
Have u even tried to resist ? There is no need to pause attacks while you can perform any kinds of movements, for example - shoot the zombie w/o interrupting dialog.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Nice update but could we get a way to initiate group animations more easily. Character is high level and doesn't really take much lust damage anymore so having a button that allows other zombies to join in would be nice. Maybe even just have the V key ability allow zombies to join in general.

Also would love to have the "armored" zombies somewhere in the story world so we could see those animations that got added in.

New customization is awesome, hope to see presets in the future maybe.

Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
Also would love to have the "armored" zombies somewhere in the story world so we could see those animations that got added in.
Battlefuck system will be updated and made more balanced. Can't do same thing too much. In simple words few days I work with guns, next few days I'll work with skills for H-battle, and after I'll be working with something else until the cycle repeats. I'll try to make it satisfying for both kinds of players who prefers old fashioned battles with guns and these who prefers to have a hard fuck battle.

Same thing for story mode. Most of the new stuff will be added to the arena first, and after will be added to the story with new updates.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Oh an update
Has the the battlefuck minigame been improved so it's not near impossible to escape at low level?

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
what could give this game a boost,
they would be alien armor, when you get fucked or by ingesting sperm, after a period of pregnancy the sperm starts creating tissue (armor) which can then destroy itself and make another one necessary.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Battlefuck system will be updated and made more balanced. Can't do same thing too much. In simple words few days I work with guns, next few days I'll work with skills for H-battle, and after I'll be working with something else until the cycle repeats. I'll try to make it satisfying for both kinds of players who prefers old fashioned battles with guns and these who prefers to have a hard fuck battle.

Same thing for story mode. Most of the new stuff will be added to the arena first, and after will be added to the story with new updates.
Makes sense, and the systems have improved a ton each update in general. Just thought adding in at least one of the new enemy type in a corner somewhere would be nice for when you don't want to do arena waves. Also are the pig people ever going to get scenes?

• Haha
Reactions: Tomoushie

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
there are too many bugs and bugs in this update, especially when creating a character, almost all the sliders do not work. Pubic hair seems to be there but when you change them, hair appears on the leg, on the arm and on the back, lol.
omg what a bs, none of your words are true. I haven't found any not working sliders. And Idk how u managed to get ur hair on ur back and legs.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes