Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Is there any way to drain the cum out of her womb? I used the Drain Cum option, but the amount of cum remains the same. Hate her moving around like a sloth.

Moreover, when I play in Arena mode, the sex stats don't go up (number of times fucked). They remain at zero.

Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
Is there any way to drain the cum out of her womb? I used the Drain Cum option, but the amount of cum remains the same. Hate her moving around like a sloth.

Moreover, when I play in Arena mode, the sex stats don't go up (number of times fucked). They remain at zero.
You need to wait until she drain all sperm

Honestly, I don’t remember what was in the 0.3.04 , but in the latest version with hotfix there is no such problem

Reactions: lesath

Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
Attacks are launched way to quickly, the time frame to distinguish between a H-attack and a normal one is way to short. There needs to be or another implementation for those, or to have a longer time before the attack actually trigger. Like having the animation giving us a few more millisecond to take any decision.

NPC also to chain attack way to quickly. If there is more time to react, it's fine, or you can put a "timer like" between each combo, plus having restriction on combos + movement. On the actual state, enemies can turbo sawmill us while running on our back, which turn us into simple victims as the dodge is not efficient enough vs their tornado attack. So it would be nice to have a combo restriction in form of a timer, and another one, in the form of movement. Or attack triggers a movement (or certain attack or combo attack), like running trigger a specific attack, which lead the enemy to stop running after the attack triggered, or having movement impaired while attacking or after attacking.

Day/night cycle is feeling unballanced somehow. It's like the game is way more dark than it's day. Many clouds, even with gamma at max it's pitch black, same when it's night time, making the ballance more than 75% dark while playing. I don't know if it's intended, but maybe would it be interesting to have options, like one to enable day/night cycle, one to enable weather events.
Okay, I agree with you, and I will work on this

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
You need to wait until she drain all sperm

Honestly, I don’t remember what was in the 0.3.04 , but in the latest version with hotfix there is no such problem
I re-downloaded the latest version, reinstalled the patch and the hotfix. The situation's still the same. The cum stops draining after a while, but her belly's still full and she still has the pace of snail.

By the way, is there a possibility of you returning the game to the previous state, where the zombies would not get bored? She gets surrounded by several zombies, but half of them lose interest, masturbate, and move away. Somewhat takes away the fun.

Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
I re-downloaded the latest version, reinstalled the patch and the hotfix. The situation's still the same. The cum stops draining after a while, but her belly's still full and she still has the pace of snail.

By the way, is there a possibility of you returning the game to the previous state, where the zombies would not get bored? She gets surrounded by several zombies, but half of them lose interest, masturbate, and move away. Somewhat takes away the fun.
Okay, I'll check and fix this issue.

As for the bored enemies... I can't say anything for now , the sexual mechanics are still in search of the right direction for development. When I return to working on it, I will maintain constant communication with the players because, personally, this mechanic is quite challenging for me to implement correctly

But I will take note of your feedback regarding bored enemies, and when the time comes, I will inquire about what others think about it

Reactions: Lycan73 and Mordona

carlwangsg

Jul 13, 2021
I just took a short break; the update will be released at the end of next month
Just read the comment today, was expecting a minor update this month.. :oops:

But the project is good, I will keep waiting. (y)

Since the above conversation talked about bored enemies, can we have "force bored" button on each enemy in arena? and the path finding of enemy seems off, some will stand right on spot and bored.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Okay, I'll check and fix this issue.

As for the bored enemies... I can't say anything for now , the sexual mechanics are still in search of the right direction for development. When I return to working on it, I will maintain constant communication with the players because, personally, this mechanic is quite challenging for me to implement correctly

But I will take note of your feedback regarding bored enemies, and when the time comes, I will inquire about what others think about it
0.3.04 Is it the latest version or is there more?

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Are they more games like this in regards to using sex instead of combat? Have sex skills.
And not necessary to be a 3d game.

Scout920

Nov 2, 2021
Just tried this game out last night, looks promising and looking forward to updates. Is there going to be new bigger badder monsters/ enemies coming in future updates?

Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
0.3.04 Is it the latest version or is there more?
The latest version 0.3.44.01 as a patch for the core version 0.3.04 is available on Discord and on the Patreon page, but it's not stable enough and has several unpleasant bugs.

But it's playable

Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
Just tried this game out last night, looks promising and looking forward to updates. Is there going to be new bigger badder monsters/ enemies coming in future updates?
Yes, but new enemies and bosses will come after I polish everything that is currently in the project and make it as stable as possible. However, one of the bosses will appear in the next update.

Reactions: kunkunman3000

Scout920

Nov 2, 2021
Yes, but new enemies and bosses will come after I polish everything that is currently in the project and make it as stable as possible. However, one of the bosses will appear in the next update.
Cool, well give it as much polish as you need, liking it so far

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes