doritomagneto

Jan 25, 2018
love this game and am a supporter, would love to see more footjob content, & or seeing a feature that lets you pick a target area for monster cumshot, eg. face, tits, ass, feet.

Reactions: carlwangsg

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Anyone else having issue with their arena progress not saving? Character wise. Skills don't seem to save. Sex skills don't progress at all

seshomeru1

Apr 6, 2019
how do i block the warehouse hole? i walked around the area for an hour and cant find anything

Last edited:

sixlu00

Oct 24, 2019
I have an issue with this game, the game boots up correctly and takes me to the main menu, but I'm unable to interact with anything, both keyboard and mouse do nothing, anyone has any clue how to fix this? I played this game before a while back and was able to play then, not sure what's happening now.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
how do i block the warehouse hole? i walked around the area for an hour and cant find anything
How did you manage to handle the zombie hordes in the warehouse? I've been having a real struggle dealing with them. They seem to be everywhere. I can't shake them off long enough or get rid of them to focus on finding the hole in the wall. I even tried tweaking the save file to cheat a bit and make things easier, but the save file is a little too complex for my understanding. Unlike RPGs, where boosting attack and life stats is relatively straightforward.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone else having issue with their arena progress not saving? Character wise. Skills don't seem to save. Sex skills don't progress at all
I've been encountering a similar issue. Especially with the sex skills not updating properly. Maybe things will be rectified with the coming update.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes