luciuslou

Jul 25, 2022
If i'm downloading this game for the first time now - do I also need to download the patch? Or is it included in the game? Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: uncutqt

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
YunaReborn-0.3.68.002
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Uglyboy23

Jul 10, 2019
Don't like new tactical belt and also cumshots looks too ugly... Sad that you can't full undress heroine and she needs to always carry that belt without ammo... And that "h-mode" better to remove this title and bring the previous sign. Blue flashlight I liked more from previous version

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Just downloaded the game and I used my older version save file grinded levels and quests and I ran into a bug the caused me to start a new game. After falling to this bug I tested it out to recreate it on new saves. Is there a way to show a video on this site? I have video of the bug in question.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Ah yes, finally a game where you can walk bare footed with benefits and get your anus sore.
What happened to the other games? Did we forget choices?

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
This game seems to be heading in a really good direction. Would love to support but I think I will wait and see what the dev does. Would love something like Pregnancy in the game somehow but not sure that would work.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
This game seems to be heading in a really good direction. Would love to support but I think I will wait and see what the dev does. Would love something like Pregnancy in the game somehow but not sure that would work.
This is one of the requests that has the most Like on the Discord and one of the proposals that is made the most but unfortunately Horn has already made it clear that he won't do it because the character is supposed to be non-fertile.

Reactions: Fuckrad

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
This is one of the requests that has the most Like on the Discord and one of the proposals that is made the most but unfortunately Horn has already made it clear that he won't do it because the character is supposed to be non-fertile.
To be fair only casual pregnancy wont be done. Dev said it will be possible to get pregnant by parasite or lay eggs.

r3v3ng3r_

Aug 25, 2023
Hi. I've downloaded the 0.3.68.002 patch archive alone and replaced all files contents to the another previous version that I already have ("0.3.04 public alpha" in my case). But, when I open the game it appears the "fatal error". Tried many times and the error still occurs.

0.3.04 runs normally, but not this one.

Does this patch really work for previous version? Pls, don't tell me that I have to download the whole newest full version :cry:. Any other solution?
Ty.

Last edited:

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
Hi. I've downloaded the 0.3.68.002 patch archive alone and replaced all files contents to the another previous version that I already have ("0.3.04 public alpha" in my case). But, when I open the game it appears the "fatal error". Tried many times and the error still occurs.

0.3.04 runs normally, but not this one.

Does this patch really work for previous version? Pls, don't tell me that I have to download the whole newest full version :cry:. Any other solution?
Ty.
Looks like 0.3.44 version was skipped here on F95. This patch applies for 0.3.44 version(developer notes spoiler). You can also download patch for it on the discord server and then reapply current patch once more. 0.3.44 somewhere around 700 mb.

Patch 0.3.44 from discord link - or you can get it by urself in dev's ds.

Reactions: r3v3ng3r_

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
In the "Bridge to the past" mission, when it says that I need to visit Vincent in the storage... what the hell am I supposed to do? I tap E when standing next to Vincent, pops up a window with Judi saying "Are you working?" and that's it. I cannot proceed in the dialogue, nor it affect the current mission status. Is that it? Or is it a bug? Or, perhaps, I'm doing something wrong? Please help!!!

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
In the "Bridge to the past" mission, when it says that I need to visit Vincent in the storage... what the hell am I supposed to do? I tap E when standing next to Vincent, pops up a window with Judi saying "Are you working?" and that's it. I cannot proceed in the dialogue, nor it affect the current mission status. Is that it? Or is it a bug? Or, perhaps, I'm doing something wrong? Please help!!!
Never mind, just noticed that I needed to press Left-Ctrl button to proceed. Not very noticeable on a large Ultra Wide monitor.

Reactions: starkurt

r3v3ng3r_

Aug 25, 2023
Looks like 0.3.44 version was skipped here on F95. This patch applies for 0.3.44 version. You can also download patch for it on the discord server and then reapply current patch once more. 0.3.44 somewhere around 700 mb.

Patch 0.3.44 from discord link MEGA - or you can get it by urself in dev's ds.
Thx. But I already started download 0.3.68.002 full version file torrent here, just some minutes ago :ROFLMAO:. LOL.
It just finished here.

THX anyway :ROFLMAO:.

(y).

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes