Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
love this game and am a supporter, would love to see more footjob content, & or seeing a feature that lets you pick a target area for monster cumshot, eg. face, tits, ass, feet.
Pick a target area where the enemy will cum will be implemented along with the sex system rework.
Most likely, the missing two ETC positions for all enemies will be footjob

seshomeru1

Apr 6, 2019
How did you manage to handle the zombie hordes in the warehouse? I've been having a real struggle dealing with them. They seem to be everywhere. I can't shake them off long enough or get rid of them to focus on finding the hole in the wall. I even tried tweaking the save file to cheat a bit and make things easier, but the save file is a little too complex for my understanding. Unlike RPGs, where boosting attack and life stats is relatively straightforward.
you have sex with them, switch to sex mode pressing v

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Version 0.3.68 has been released! What is the typical timeframe for the update to be uploaded here after its release on Patreon?

Reactions: kunkunman3000

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
Version 0.3.68 has been released! What is the typical timeframe for the update to be uploaded here after its release on Patreon?
I believe as fast as public version will be released. Sometimes both versions came out in one day, sometimes not.

combo_69

Aug 15, 2017
Can't tell if some of the animations/positions are disabled now or if it's bugged or something.. I swear I remember having access to more in previous versions for some of the enemy types. They are greyed out on almost all enemies even though my arena save basically has max stats. Maybe I'm just trippin'.
yuna positions.png

Last edited:

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
Can't tell if some of the animations/positions are disabled now or if it's bugged or something.. I swear I remember having access to more in previous versions for some of the enemy types. They are greyed out on almost all enemies even though my arena save basically has max stats. Maybe I'm just trippin'.
View attachment 3436698
May be a bug but dev said smth about skill trees rework. Also battle-fuck system is the least tested branch in this patch according to discord messages.

edit: can't relate, my old saves with full sex skill tree unlocked are doing fine, may be your animation options are locked with a certain new enemies ?

Last edited:
Reactions: combo_69

combo_69

Aug 15, 2017
May be a bug but dev said smth about skill trees rework. Also battle-fuck system is the least tested branch in this patch according to discord messages.

edit: can't relate, my old saves with full sex skill tree unlocked are doing fine, may be your animation options are locked with a certain new enemies ?
I accidentally used an even older save that didn't have the whole tree unlocked. Found a more recent one and it's working fine now lol. Recently changed my C: drive and instead of grabbing the one from appdata I used the really old one I had in the game folder.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes