anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I am stuck at the last level of the dungeon, I dont want to force the happy ending because the requirements of the guy becoming sex-friends with them is not happening. I am stuck with clare getting either the two scenes from the guards A and B on the hallway and bar respectively while Yuri trains the bad-guy but nothing happens. I can go into the ending with no problems but I dont know if that is the next step.

nevermind, my game seem to have bugged, the second hotpring scene was not available, neither the double paizuri scene with the automated dungeon clearing. I dunno what I did wrong but some scenes just became unavailable to me, good thing the game came with the scenes cleared, or perhaps that was what caused it.

Last edited:

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
Ntr Avoidable? Will there be updates in the future? I dont see [Final]
Some officially released games are usually given a phew months before they are given the [Final] label in case the dev decides to add more content.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Hello,

The game seems to be a cross between "The Curse of Kubel" in terms of finishing the dungeon before a certain time and corruption, and "Dark Thug Hero" in terms of a villainous hero who steals the main character's girlfriends.

I haven't played the game, but if it's too linear, I hesitate to play it because I don't like linearity. Especially since it's like a nerdy NTR, with the main character being loved by the girls but losing their love little by little because of a Trash-like (Dark Hero Party) who steals his girlfriends as the game goes on, without the nerdy character lifting a finger...

I can't stand being impotent in this kind of game, because it's the opposite of who I am. If I like girls and it's reciprocal, I'll fart in the face of the newcomer who comes to rape them in front of my eyes.

Well, I suppose that if girls let themselves be raped, it's because they don't necessarily like the hero.

It reminds me of another game where the hero is loved by two women in his team, but he's been turned to stone by a demon and the two women have to help him regain his original form... however, on their journey, these beautiful women will lose their virginity and let themselves be corrupted by other men to the point of completely abandoning the hero, who will certainly find himself alone at the end of the game (it seems that some advances can be refused, but not all, so corruption seems inevitable).

Now, without spoilers, is there a good happy ending, and if so, how many endings are there in the game?

Are women so manipulable that they stop loving the hero and make him a cuckold with the local playboy? And why does she work with him?

I'm afraid it's just another incoherent game!

Reactions: HGuy

bin2k13

Dec 8, 2019
View attachment 2739510

Overview:
The protagonist, Rick, his childhood friend and swordswoman Claire, and magician Yuri had been working together as adventurers.
Their party was so strong it was called the strongest in guild history.
Claire and Yuri like Rick, and Rick also has feelings for the two of them...
But no one wants to break their current relationships, so no one confesses.
One day, the trio decided to take on an S-rank quest, the highest rank.
But that quest required bringing along Leor, a notorious playboy in the guild...​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-02
Release Date: 2023-05-27
Developer: Nitowa -
Original Title: ユーリ&クレア-好感度で平等にNTRを!-
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.1_MOD1
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Translator: JustXuX - -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Note:

Translator Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
EXTRAS: *COMPRESSED
*Provided by 3rd-party. Use at your own risk.
View attachment 2739513 View attachment 2739514 View attachment 2739515 View attachment 2739516 View attachment 2739517 View attachment 2739518 View attachment 2739519 View attachment 2739520
Tks

• Hey there
Reactions: JustXuX

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Hello,

The game seems to be a cross between "The Curse of Kubel" in terms of finishing the dungeon before a certain time and corruption, and "Dark Thug Hero" in terms of a villainous hero who steals the main character's girlfriends.

I haven't played the game, but if it's too linear, I hesitate to play it because I don't like linearity. Especially since it's like a nerdy NTR, with the main character being loved by the girls but losing their love little by little because of a Trash-like (Dark Hero Party) who steals his girlfriends as the game goes on, without the nerdy character lifting a finger...

I can't stand being impotent in this kind of game, because it's the opposite of who I am. If I like girls and it's reciprocal, I'll fart in the face of the newcomer who comes to rape them in front of my eyes.

Well, I suppose that if girls let themselves be raped, it's because they don't necessarily like the hero.

It reminds me of another game where the hero is loved by two women in his team, but he's been turned to stone by a demon and the two women have to help him regain his original form... however, on their journey, these beautiful women will lose their virginity and let themselves be corrupted by other men to the point of completely abandoning the hero, who will certainly find himself alone at the end of the game (it seems that some advances can be refused, but not all, so corruption seems inevitable).

Now, without spoilers, is there a good happy ending, and if so, how many endings are there in the game?

Are women so manipulable that they stop loving the hero and make him a cuckold with the local playboy? And why does she work with him?

I'm afraid it's just another incoherent game!
Even the best ending leaves the girls corrupted, there's no ending where they didn't get fucked a lot. Both girls get influenced by magical artifacts or they wouldn't have fallen at all, but even after that influence is gone they don't revert to how they were. One gets hypnotized and the other gets snared by a ring that the playboy gets that makes people like him more easily.

Shadow1000

Jan 9, 2021
does anyone know any game similar i'm running out of these types some examples i've played
Dungeon with Girl
Deceived by the Host
Netoraseki Roku: Shirosaki Junkoi
Scathach Game Prologue
Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic
Enemies and Friends Are Raped and Continue to Be Raped. A Common and Slightly Naughty Story
Loves&Loves! Palladian Church Sisters
Nymphomania Priestess
Shadowcore
Sphilia's Familiar
NTR Knight's Story - I Fight Without Knowing That My Beloved People Are Being Fucked
The Hero's NTR Adventure
Scars of Summer
NTR Adventurer Alisa
My Girlfriend Will Never Be Taken By Another Man
Fox Girls Never Play Dirty
Outmaneuver! NN Pick-up Beach
7 Girls War
The Day My Mother Made an Apology on All Fours
QOS - Wife2~ A Strong Married woman whose womb was conquered by black cock
Your playboy partner steals all your girls
Three Married Women and a Cuckold Hero
Silly Girls Quest
I Want to Have Sex with My Mom
NTR Survival Z
Chainsaw Man: Hot Spring Travel
Former Gal Wife Cuckolds Her Husband Again in the Holy Night
In a Certain Mansion
Remote Island Survivors
Countdown to NTR
Hero Roy's Wedding
The Story of Amru and Aisha and the Small Country
The Savior of Impregnation
NTR Policewoman Kaede
NTR Sisters - Ciella & Luciella
Nebel Geisterjäger
Don't Let It Bloom
My Best Friend Kouta
Yuri & Claire - Balancing Love and Betrayal

that's the ones i can think of what i've played off my head

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone knows a game similiar to this one but the female leads do not become sluts for a third party like the knights.

Shadow1000

Jan 9, 2021
Anyone knows a game similiar to this one but the female leads do not become sluts for a third party like the knights.
Can you be a little bit more pacific? Are you looking for a game? What has optional? Ntr Or not also, are you looking for it to be in the RPG maker style?

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Even the best ending leaves the girls corrupted, there's no ending where they didn't get fucked a lot. Both girls get influenced by magical artifacts or they wouldn't have fallen at all, but even after that influence is gone they don't revert to how they were. One gets hypnotized and the other gets snared by a ring that the playboy gets that makes people like him more easily.
So in short, there is no happy ending for the hero and he won't be in relationship with the ladies he used to love, right? It kinda sucks. But I suppose some people enjoy such stuff.

Can't we steal these corruption ring or sth?

Mar 12, 2018
A quick question - does the game have point of view choice? So that I could see the game only from the male MC point of view while NTR happens behind his back, at least at the beginning. Some of the better NTR games have the option to change POV from full (from MC and heroines) to limited (only MC) at any moment.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
A quick question - does the game have point of view choice? So that I could see the game only from the male MC point of view while NTR happens behind his back, at least at the beginning. Some of the better NTR games have the option to change POV from full (from MC and heroines) to limited (only MC) at any moment.
No POV choice.

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
Can you be a little bit more pacific? Are you looking for a game? What has optional? Ntr Or not also, are you looking for it to be in the RPG maker style?
I am fine with ntr but I enjpy it more when they are stolen by one person instead of sleeping with anyone

Reactions: Animefan_09

Shadow1000

Jan 9, 2021
No POV choice.
Well as I said in my previous list this is all the games I’ve played with Auntie or give him a shot and see if you like them or not
Dungeon with Girl
Deceived by the Host
Scathach Game Prologue
Enemies and Friends Are Raped and Continue to Be Raped. A Common and Slightly Naughty Story
Nymphomania Priestess
Shadowcore
Sphilia's Familiar
NTR Knight's Story - I Fight Without Knowing That My Beloved People Are Being Fucked
The Hero's NTR Adventure
Scars of Summer
NTR Adventurer Alisa
7 Girls War
Silly Girls Quest
NTR Survival Z
In a Certain Mansion
Remote Island Survivors
Countdown to NTR
Hero Roy's Wedding
NTR Policewoman Kaede
Nebel Geisterjäger
Don't Let It Bloom
My Best Friend Kouta
Hopefully your find one you like

Reactions: Mediocre

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Well as I said in my previous list this is all the games I’ve played with Auntie or give him a shot and see if you like them or not
Dungeon with Girl
Deceived by the Host
Scathach Game Prologue
Nymphomania Priestess
Shadowcore
Sphilia's Familiar
The Hero's NTR Adventure
Scars of Summer
NTR Adventurer Alisa
7 Girls War
Silly Girls Quest
NTR Survival Z
In a Certain Mansion
Remote Island Survivors
Countdown to NTR
Hero Roy's Wedding
NTR Policewoman Kaede
Nebel Geisterjäger
Don't Let It Bloom
My Best Friend Kouta
Hopefully your find one you like
Dude, you tripping, the message you're quoting wasn't even for you :KEK: .

Reactions: Animefan_09
Jul 24, 2017
So, this may be a weird ask for a site such as this one, but for whatever reason this game *always* has all scenes unlocked in the memory room, and I actually quite like the progress that comes from unlocking it myself, so does anybody possibly know how to un-unlock the memory room?

I've tried deleting my saves, downloading a fresh copy and deleting the 100% save, etc. but don't want to go digging around in the files too much with no knowledge of what I'm doing or even what I'm looking for.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
So, this may be a weird ask for a site such as this one, but for whatever reason this game *always* has all scenes unlocked in the memory room, and I actually quite like the progress that comes from unlocking it myself, so does anybody possibly know how to un-unlock the memory room?

I've tried deleting my saves, downloading a fresh copy and deleting the 100% save, etc. but don't want to go digging around in the files too much with no knowledge of what I'm doing or even what I'm looking for.
Delete everything in the www/save folder.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I'm taking the liberty of writing again before playing, as this is the first time an NTR game has received such positive reviews, while the MC gets both his lovers stolen without realizing it.

I've read everyone's reviews and comments, but none of them seem to mention a happy ending for the MC.

I'm not against corruption because it's fun in some NTR games, but I hate it in games like "Dangerous Changes, kaede edition" (I can't remember the exact title) or "Dark Thug Hero" because the MC loses absolutely everything and the way it's done irritates me more than anything else and takes all the fun out of it.

This game intrigues me to no end, because everyone seems to be happy with it. On paper, it's supposed to irritate me and not be my kind of game, but I'm terribly tempted to play it.

I don't want to be disappointed as I have been with other games of this genre.

Obviously, GFs are no longer pristine no matter what you do, from what I've read. I guess, depending on the ending, the MC is either abandoned by the GFs or stays with them but continues to be a cuckold.

That's nothing to get excited about, especially if the other villains who accompany the MC are nasty characters with no feelings or morals lol.

But I guess if this game is so popular, it's because I'm the one who's not normal, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I'll end up playing it if it keeps up and I'll let myself be corrupted too lol Welcome to immorality!

Reactions: wallglued

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I'm taking the liberty of writing again before playing, as this is the first time an NTR game has received such positive reviews, while the MC gets both his lovers stolen without realizing it.

I've read everyone's reviews and comments, but none of them seem to mention a happy ending for the MC.

I'm not against corruption because it's fun in some NTR games, but I hate it in games like "Dangerous Changes, kaede edition" (I can't remember the exact title) or "Dark Thug Hero" because the MC loses absolutely everything and the way it's done irritates me more than anything else and takes all the fun out of it.

This game intrigues me to no end, because everyone seems to be happy with it. On paper, it's supposed to irritate me and not be my kind of game, but I'm terribly tempted to play it.

I don't want to be disappointed as I have been with other games of this genre.

Obviously, GFs are no longer pristine no matter what you do, from what I've read. I guess, depending on the ending, the MC is either abandoned by the GFs or stays with them but continues to be a cuckold.

That's nothing to get excited about, especially if the other villains who accompany the MC are nasty characters with no feelings or morals lol.

But I guess if this game is so popular, it's because I'm the one who's not normal, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I'll end up playing it if it keeps up and I'll let myself be corrupted too lol Welcome to immorality!
The girls get run through, but there's an ending where the three of the are Happy together.
There are 5 Endings from what I see in the game files:
  • END 1: "Happy Together."
  • END 2: "The two of them were taken by thugs."
  • END 3: "Betrayed by both and expelled from the party."
  • END 4: "They both got stolen away, but we're together forever."
  • END 5: "My heart is with Rick, my body is with Leor...♥"

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes