Ren'Py Yuri University [v0.60.1] [chekkin games]

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Custom made animations are well beyond my ability at this point. Remember this is my first game, and I don't have a lot of experience before this. I was just happy to be able to add any animations at all!

I customised the nipples about as much as HS allows whilst still aiming to be realistic - they have different textures, sizes, areolas... I suppose it's a matter of taste though, and my own preferences might show a little. If I ever make another game (or add any more side characters), I'll keep it in mind!

Let me know if you have any UI suggestions :)

Cheers!
I can definitely say that for the first game you approached the development very responsibly and with love for this business.
This is very encouraging, because most developers are very indifferent about their first game, motivated by the fact that "this is my first game, I don't know how to do anything yet".
I wish you continued success!

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Are most of the spanking scenes mostly for Hannah, or are there more spanking scenes from other girls as well? Not that I am complaining :)

Saline55

Jun 20, 2021
OMG Thanks you for all your efforts in this game. Can we support you in any other way apart from patreon? Cant really use it from my end.

Also I totally want to see an Alice ending. That girl is a total chad when she wants to and I really wanna see her take Rose as her trad-wife. And maybe adopt Hannah I dunno.

• Red Heart
Reactions: chekkingames

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
OMG Thanks you for all your efforts in this game. Can we support you in any other way apart from patreon? Cant really use it from my end.

Also I totally want to see an Alice ending. That girl is a total chad when she wants to and I really wanna see her take Rose as her trad-wife. And maybe adopt Hannah I dunno.
Thank you so much, that's really kind of you! :D if you mean financial support:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other than that, leaving comments, reviews, and spreading word of the game is super helpful!

But honestly, just getting lovely comments like this is a huge support, thank you!

And I'm looking forward to writing Alice's ending too - all of them, really! :D

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.52
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.52
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1845882
View attachment 1845884
View attachment 1845885

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V0.52

PS: ainda tem tradução pra adiciona em quanto to jogando

YuriUniversity V0.52 Mega
I updated the translation to V0.52
----------------------------------
fiz a atualização da tradução pra V0.52

Reactions: chekkingames

radoxthegreen

Oct 26, 2019
A quick question/suggestion for both Yuri University and Sunville, as I notice the Dev comments here as well.

Any chance that in future the girls in either story might have a night on the town, go clubbing etc? Where they might meet some sexy butches who offer to show them a thing or two? I'm sure everyone commenting here agrees there aren't enough lesbian protagonist games around, but I'd argue further that there aren't enough sexy butches in them either.

I'm sure Ezri knows the right places to go.

Anyway, good luck to both Devs, really good stuff so far.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
A quick question/suggestion for both Yuri University and Sunville, as I notice the Dev comments here as well.

Any chance that in future the girls in either story might have a night on the town, go clubbing etc? Where they might meet some sexy butches who offer to show them a thing or two? I'm sure everyone commenting here agrees there aren't enough lesbian protagonist games around, but I'd argue further that there aren't enough sexy butches in them either.

I'm sure Ezri knows the right places to go.

I can't answer for either of those devs, but...

If you want a lesbian game where sexy butch women are an option, I recommend C.L.I.T.

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Hi xD Yeah, I tend to hang out here since Yuri University - and Naughty Lyanna - are about the only games I can make time to play the new updates of these days, and I consider both Chekkin and DWR friends of mine.
Although NL's thread weirds me out with all the creepy dudes in it, so I'm staying the fuck away from there lmao

A fun night out will 100% happen in Sunville as soon as I get my hands on a decent club asset that's neither too high class nor to run-down, which is surprisingly difficult to find.
But I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint you when it comes to butches, for two main reasons:

1) I only know a single person IRL who sometimes considers herself "butch", and thus I am quite afraid of fucking up the character due to total lack of experience with the subculture. I would prefer to simply not put a character in rather than potentially offend a portion of my fanbase with horrible stereotyping.
2) I simply don't have butch clothing assets :HideThePain: Pretty much everything in my extensive library has high femme energy lol

Thank you! :giggle:

(And sorry for hijacking your thread, chekkingames lol)

Last edited:

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I have a question, is the other girls watching the MC masturbate implemented? And what about being able to masturbate anywhere. I've never seen either of those events happen

Reactions: damnedfrog

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
I have a question, is the other girls watching the MC masturbate implemented? And what about being able to masturbate anywhere. I've never seen either of those events happen
Yep, masturbation in the campus/café/park is a good idea.
It would be fun to have sex in those locations. :love:

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
In the current version, only BFF can occasionally come in whilst MC is masturbating. Once you've given her permission, she has a chance of coming in during masturbating in your PJ's.
I'll be adding another girl watching in the next update, and it'll work similarly: they'll have a chance to pop in during a specific type of masturbation.
In the meantime, just imagine that they're being sneaky with their watching xD

People masturbating around the house will be added more as updates come.
Yep, masturbation in the campus/café/park is a good idea.
It would be fun to have sex in those locations. :love:
Oh I have plans! Probably a ways off unfortunately, but we'll get there!

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
In the current version, only BFF can occasionally come in whilst MC is masturbating. Once you've given her permission, she has a chance of coming in during masturbating in your PJ's.
I'll be adding another girl watching in the next update, and it'll work similarly: they'll have a chance to pop in during a specific type of masturbation.
In the meantime, just imagine that they're being sneaky with their watching xD

People masturbating around the house will be added more as updates come.

Oh I have plans! Probably a ways off unfortunately, but we'll get there!
Fantastic. I felt both of those can lead to some sexy results.

I hope further updates will feature more 3somes with different sets of girls. And also a big giant all girl orgy/sex party. The MC could invite some of the girls she meets around campus!

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Is it far for the girls from Sunville to take a field trip to Yuri University?
While I love the idea of a collab, the distance between Honey Select 1 and 2 is deceptively far indeed :cry:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Is it far for the girls from Sunville to take a field trip to Yuri University?
Would be great.

But Sunville take place in some parallel universe mostly populated by women, where the men are rare.
Even if there is no male NPC in Yuri University, it was never indicated that this was the case here.

But maybe, between two MMORPG game, the girls of Sunville could play a game of Yuri University, or the opposite.
A bit like when Arizona play to Naughty Lyanna on her computer.

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
As much as I'd love to do a crossover with Sunville, like Feirflei said, it's basically not possible just from a technical perspective. Our characters are literally incompatible.

Still, I'd love to pay homage to Sunville in some way, so you may possibly see the odd easter egg in the future :D

Reactions: red_faced

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Hi everyone, just thought I'd offer a quick update!

The next version, v0.53, is coming on well. It will contain Mia's scene 2, add Scarlett able to come in whilst you're masturbating, and hopefully a couple more little random events. It also includes the first iteration of the in-game guide, which includes some basic objectives, trackers for side events and characters, as well as hints for how to progress that can be toggled on or off.

I'm aiming to release it in roughly 3-4 weeks.

Cheers!
FZZoyqYXoAEIE00.jpeg

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes