Ren'Py Yuri University [v0.60.1] [chekkin games]

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
v0.53 is now ready to go, and will be released to everyone next week! This update I added lots of little things rather than a few big things, but there's a couple of larger bits too. Here's a peek at what it will contain:

• In-game guide, allowing you to track your progress with main characters, side characters and side events, as well as hints on how to progress that can be toggled on and off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Mia's scene 2.
  • Scarlett can come in whilst you're masturbating using a pillow, if you've given her permission. 2 variations.
  • Hannah can come in whilst you're masturbating with a dildo, if she has permission. 1 variation.
  • 10 new small random events to be encountered, both around the house and around campus, involving the main characters and strangers.
I'll post a full changelog when the update goes live next weekend.

Thanks everyone!

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
  • Scarlett can come in whilst you're masturbating using a pillow, if you've given her permission. 2 variations.

• Hannah can come in whilst you're masturbating with a dildo, if she has permission. 1 variation.
Alright! I was waiting for giving them permission to lead to some interesting interactions.

Reactions: xwrathsx

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
As much as I still would love the option to go for routes that are more centered on 1 specific character I can't deny that the game is still shaping up into a very enjoyable experience in it's own right, really looking forward to reach the newest content. (y)

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
As much as I still would love the option to go for routes that are more centered on 1 specific character I can't deny that the game is still shaping up into a very enjoyable experience in it's own right, really looking forward to reach the newest content. (y)
Thank you! Glad you came back to give it another go :)

Reactions: Orphanus

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Yuri University [v0.53] [chekkin games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.04 GB

PC/MAC: - - -

Last edited:

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Do the new rng scenes work with the last week loop? I can't get any of them to trigger.
They do yes. Some spoilers on game mechanics:

If you check the changelog in the OP it gives rough criteria for each event. If you're having trouble finding a particular one, feel free to ask me here or on the discord and I'll give you the specifics :)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If i cheat my stats high enough so i don't run the risk of missing scenes due to minimum stat requirements is that going to backfire in some way like seeing scenes out of order or jumping ahead?

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes