sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
As soon as I found a new interesting game, I would like to propose to have it translated. If anyone is interested, you can try to play the trial version of the owner of the work.
:
:

Reactions: Yank00

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Added it, but isn't Scattered Shards a sequel though?
Also would it appropriate to also put a link to Shipwrecked Todoroki?
oh yea I mixed that up lol, yeah it would be nice to have Todoroki too (since the group is different name), probably under 'other game'. thx

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Guys check this Awesome animated sex from Buckethead. I wish Amazon and Buckethead will make a Collaboration and make a game. Just Imagine The sex scenes it will gonna be an amazing HGame and gonna become a Legendary HGame

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Guys check this Awesome animated sex from Buckethead. I wish Amazon and Buckethead will make a Collaboration and make a game. Just Imagine The sex scenes it will gonna be an amazing HGame and gonna become a Legendary HGame
you should put their social link too man

curious_sheeve I fucking love Natsuki so much man that CG Set with the shota is the best thing ever

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
One of Best Trilogy I have played
Special thanks to the Modders here JustXuX and the other mods
I also modified some of the game files Including the Shipwrecked Spaceship Todoroki Nipple Cut Spacesuit Mod.
Thanks to this community we have such great releases and experiences that even the originals don't provide.
Also, I didn't work on the appended mods on this thread. So, I take no credit for that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoleeBi

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
An Amazon and Buckethead game would be too powerful. Millions drained across the globe.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Gabranth2

MiraiTrunks

Feb 27, 2018
Anyone know similar games where the girl gets corrupted like that and we see her evolution in a same way of this game ?

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes