Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Which new Touhou girl would you guys want to see in an Amazon game? tbh I would prefer one with Ran or Yukari

SussyBorger14

May 15, 2022
uhh it said that it contains unwanted software or virus but I download it from here and it's my first time encountering this from this website

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
uhh it said that it contains unwanted software or virus but I download it from here and it's my first time encountering this from this website
What Anti-Virus software you have and what link you used to download the game?

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
I was having an idea or a little thought for the next game. I was thinking that Yuuka will become a Single girl after following the story of the two games. Already living alone and helping every moment, having a best friend accompanying him. Clearly adding several poses with NTR and quite long the game, adding the mechanics I use in the space that can get the character pregnant, making some interesting and funny things and that Yuuka can change her clothes.

It's just an idea I was thinking about, what do you guys think?
99381954_p0.jpg

Breadt

Jan 31, 2022
I was having an idea or a little thought for the next game. I was thinking that Yuuka will become a Single girl after following the story of the two games. Already living alone and helping every moment, having a best friend accompanying him. Clearly adding several poses with NTR and quite long the game, adding the mechanics I use in the space that can get the character pregnant, making some interesting and funny things and that Yuuka can change her clothes.

It's just an idea I was thinking about, what do you guys think?
View attachment 2122880
Nah he should make it not be NTR. Outside of that, it's fine.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes