Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
I think it would be kinda cool to see him do some medieval fantasy hgame after the other one being sci-fi. He has posted before lots of shit with barbarian girls so I kinda know what to expect from that. Or a game with more than just one girl. But honestly as long as it has good quality content that doesn't feel repetitive it's okay for me. Though his games would benefit a lot if he added moans in the sex scenes.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
It's funny that I didn't evrn know who Yuuka was before playing this, now she is one of my favorite Touhou girls

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
From what I saw in the Manga that made short, this one could make it set in a modern world by making Yuuka much more submissive and we can change the clothes. That's what I think of the game with the doujin images.

Aug 24, 2020
Wait so is he making a game about yuka or natsuki? I'm asumming it's yuka because he said he wishes to make one with natsuki so maybe in the future? I also wish he makes a game with a longer hair female protag but I'm just glad he is making another game, that's a win win chicken dinner!

Last edited:

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
he usually post some of the game's scene on his tweet account... So I think he's still making the concept or perhaps this time he make it like surprise, I wonder :unsure:

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
he usually post some of the game's scene on his tweet account... So I think he's still making the concept or perhaps this time he make it like surprise, I wonder :unsure:
prolly on W.I.P and he/she doesnt want to spoil much hmm just maybe and arent he/she working on natsuki doujin ???

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
Nachuusou sensei when it comes to the hobby besides drawing, it mostly about motor trail or something... So I assume that person is a man xD
prolly on W.I.P and he/she doesnt want to spoil much hmm just maybe and arent he/she working on natsuki doujin ???
I won't be sure about that... That person is unpredictable after all:LOL:

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes