KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
the game is really short (30 minutes - 1 hour long, depending on how good you are at spotting stuff), but you're in for a very good time

at least i am, because the artist is one of my favorite, maybe my top 10.

thrway188

Feb 20, 2022
EDIT: 5.11.2022 - Remade upscaling patch with new method to reduce edge blurriness with alpha channel.

Upscaling patch reupload. Pick the patch that's closest to your monitor pixel height.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bro anonfiles is down. Thankfully links for old patch work but any chance you got mirrors for the new one?
Nvm I just have to refresh the page 20 times with a vpn until it connects :HideThePain:

Reactions: Pigfarmer

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Amazon is making a poll for the new game, yuuka's Office Lady game is the 2nd option and spaceship todoroki sequel is the 3rd option. Please vote for one of them if you have twitter account.

Sl33py10

Nov 27, 2021
Natsuki is Amazon's OC who's only appeared in doujins up 'til now. Fans have been asking for a Natsuki game for a while now.

You can check her out here:
I wouldn’t mind that tbh. I’ve actually wanted a game about her.

Reactions: colifa

Breadt

Jan 31, 2022
Natsuki is Amazon's OC who's only appeared in doujins up 'til now. Fans have been asking for a Natsuki game for a while now.

You can check her out here:
I also hope Natsuki gets the next game. He's already put out tons of Yuka content.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Amazon is making a poll for the new game, yuuka's Office Lady game is the 2nd option and spaceship todoroki sequel is the 3rd option. Please vote for one of them if you have twitter account.
Natsuki for the win!!!!

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Last time I check Natsuki-chan is 49% why its only 44% right now? I don't see any changes from the other polls

Reactions: Musideihu

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Good for him but honestly he should have made the poll just between Todoroki 2 and the other idea. Yuuka already has the most recent game at the moment and Natsuki got a comic not so long ago. But those are his favorites so whatever.
The poll is rigged for natsumi favor lol

• Angry
Reactions: colifa

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
YuukasMansion-1.02
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ddSOLDIER
3.90 star(s) 18 Votes