Aug 24, 2020
Yeah I'm only interested in the next game but he hasn't given us any clue on when the development will start. I'm assuming after this manga or he is slowly working in the background without revealing anything.

Anyone know how Amazon handled things with his previous two games? Did Amazon focus on game dev only or multitask with manga and games and did he post updates like drafts/teasers?

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Yeah I'm only interested in the next game but he hasn't given us any clue on when the development will start. I'm assuming after this manga or he is slowly working in the background without revealing anything.

Anyone know how Amazon handled things with his previous two games? Did Amazon focus on game dev only or multitask with manga and games and did he post updates like drafts/teasers?
He usually focus on one thing, at least he only post 1 project at a time.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
He focus on one project and sometimes makes few unrelated art aside from the main stuff. Depending on how much content he's planning he will post either a lot of CG art like Todoroki on Twitter or almost nothing like the case of Yuuka's Mansion.

Reactions: Longhairlover010

Harry Rust

Oct 7, 2018
Anyone know what happened to the apk version of Mansion? I found the old Scattered one but can't seem to find mansion or shipwrecked.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
PeaZip is nice too if you can't be assed to crack WinRAR with a single file. Seriously, what was the last OS to not support RAR, Windows 7?

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
EDIT: 5.11.2022 - Remade upscaling patch with new method to reduce edge blurriness with alpha channel.

Upscaling patch reupload. Pick the patch that's closest to your monitor pixel height.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reupload? Links are down :(

LordDegrogue

Apr 27, 2022
can somebody upload the 1080p upscale patch to MEGA.

Workupload doesn't work for me
Screenshot 2023-04-03 234905.png

and Anonfiles... well, see for yourself
Screenshot 2023-04-03 234946.png

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
can somebody upload the 1080p upscale patch to MEGA.

Workupload doesn't work for me
View attachment 2517560

and Anonfiles... well, see for yourself
View attachment 2517566
No need for upscaled images anymore, there are solutions that upscale any game on the fly.

Use or to enjoy games in higher resolutions and in full-screen.
Recommended preset for most eroge is Anime4kGAN for Magpie and Anime4K for Lossless Scaling.

Reactions: _Sombra_ and Heonk

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Meanwhile, FANBOX updates of the Yuuka OL doujinshi:
Amazon's Yuuka THICC bonanza should come I think on early May (I think on the 3rd and 5th don't quote me on this) checking the imported recent FANBOX posts on Kemono, and one is for the E-Book and the other for the normal/retail book, again I think. But always a good time when Amazon and Yuuka are involved, can't wait for the doujinshi!

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes