salvejeanbibi82

Nov 12, 2022
You can ignore the NW.js error it doesn't affect anything.

As for the save problem, what files do you have in the game folder/www/save?
after what you wrote i went to check and i managed to fix the problem and i can play normally thank you very much for that, thank you very much and sorry for taking a little of your time but thanks for the help

Reactions: JustXuX

NutMaster321

Mar 10, 2021
I already played the game, but when i explore data images in e-hentai, i found Yuka running images, but i don't find it while i'm playing it, anyone knows where's the location of the event?

Reactions: charlynkalyn

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I already played the game, but when i explore data images in e-hentai, i found Yuka running images, but i don't find it while i'm playing it, anyone knows where's the location of the event?
I have the same question actually :)
No idea about the event, but here a running Yuka looking for dicks. Help the poor woman out men.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

charlynkalyn

Dec 28, 2018
Should I keep making there upscaling patches in the future? Do people feel that it's worth the trouble to DL and apply the patches? Particularly I'd like to know if someones done a side-by-side comparison with that "Lossless Scaling" application from Steam and what they think about the pros and cons of each approach.

I'd do it myself but I'm using Linux as a daily driver, so I don't think the application approach would be realistic in my use case.
Love the upscaling btw what application are you using on linux for that?

Vinyyorha

Aug 9, 2023
I already played the game, but when I explore game data images, I found images of Yuka with different clothes, but I can't find them while I'm playing, does anyone know if it's part of the game?

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
I already played the game, but when I explore game data images, I found images of Yuka with different clothes, but I can't find them while I'm playing, does anyone know if it's part of the game?
Those images are pieces the author didn't used for the game either way he left it on the data folder. Thoughtful of him.

Reactions: Vinyyorha

Vinyyorha

Aug 9, 2023
I don't know if it's because of the game engine, but not having the character's facial expressions in the dialogues make it difficult to understand and immerse the H event.
Example:
Screenshot 2023.08.27 -.png
The Interface (Menu) with images is also interesting
Example:
Screenshot 2023.08.27.png
And one thing that I will always complain about is the censorship of Japanese games, it is very disappointing "it makes you lose your erection"(n)

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes