Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019
EDIT: 5.11.2022 - Remade upscaling patch with new method to reduce edge blurriness with alpha channel.

Upscaling patch reupload. Pick the patch that's closest to your monitor pixel height.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

my screen solution is 1366 x 768 and when im use 768 patch , this scence got error
1683088936504.png
while the 1080 work fine
1683089008273.png
but the 1080 patch make me annoy me when it make the game object way smaller.
the 768 is fine but why that scence got error?

salvejeanbibi82

Nov 12, 2022
please, I wanted some help because in this game I download and play but when I save the progress and exit it the next day the save does not appear as if I had not even played or if it had simply been deleted, and every time I open the game appears a message written ´´there was a profile error: Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some resources may not be available. Specify another profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.`` I already downloaded a version of that NW.js. and all that I found on the site itself but none worked, the problem still persists and I don't know how to solve it, can someone help me? please ?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
please, I wanted some help because in this game I download and play but when I save the progress and exit it the next day the save does not appear as if I had not even played or if it had simply been deleted, and every time I open the game appears a message written ´´there was a profile error: Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some resources may not be available. Specify another profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.`` I already downloaded a version of that NW.js. and all that I found on the site itself but none worked, the problem still persists and I don't know how to solve it, can someone help me? please ?
You can ignore the NW.js error it doesn't affect anything.

As for the save problem, what files do you have in the game folder/www/save?

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes