KING-VANAA

Sep 8, 2023
I enjoyed playing this game too and I can't wait to play other games like this one. on the other hand I don't know if I really finished the game well. There is no other ending by chance?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I discovered the game a few days ago, and have been enjoying playing it. But I'm stuck. The door into the fireplace room is locked, and I haven't found a way to unlock it.

yeeters132

Feb 19, 2019
I discovered the game a few days ago, and have been enjoying playing it. But I'm stuck. The door into the fireplace room is locked, and I haven't found a way to unlock it.
iirc you get the rope in the "Bathroom" use that in the "Warehouse" on the large pit next to the chest
grab the whetstone down there use it on the rusty knife backtrack to the "Flower Room" and use your sharper knife on the potted plant at the bottom to find the key that opens the "Fireplace room"

By the way Amazon's new game is close to completion which will probably end up being the biggest game so far in terms of content
https://f95zone.to/threads/upcoming-natsuki-game-natyusyo.161254/post-12418216

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
iirc you get the rope in the "Bathroom" use that in the "Warehouse" on the large pit next to the chest
grab the whetstone down there use it on the rusty knife backtrack to the "Flower Room" and use your sharper knife on the potted plant at the bottom to find the key that opens the "Fireplace room"

By the way Amazon's new game is close to completion which will probably end up being the biggest game so far in terms of content
Thanks. I'd done all that, but IIRC I used the key that I got to unlock something else, after which the key vanished. Looks like I'm going to have to backtrack to an earlier save.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yeeters132

jahall

Feb 20, 2019

Turns out that the key that you get there doesn't unlock the fireplace room but a cabinet in the bathroom that contains a pool that you can dive into, leading to yet another part of the bathroom. So I still can't find the right key to unlock the fireplace room.

• Thinking Face

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Turns out that the key that you get there doesn't unlock the fireplace room but a cabinet in the bathroom that contains a pool that you can dive into, leading to yet another part of the bathroom. So I still can't find the right key to unlock the fireplace room.
I think I've found the solution. I needed to leave the bathroom by the portal after doing that rather than returning the way I had come. After doing that it said "there is the sound of a lock opening" and then there's another dose of the horny gas.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
In the guide, it says for one of the Naked H-scenes: Speak to Uncle when he’s sleeping at the left side room (bedroom) inside Fireplace Area (4th Room). You can unlock this room with [Aged Key][Cowgirl]

Where do you get the aged key? It's the only place it's mentioned.

It's OK. I've now found it.

Last edited:

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.02):

Special Thanks to SameUser1 for the compressed version

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Reactions: bonsaii

Estronix

Jan 21, 2022
Should I keep making there upscaling patches in the future? Do people feel that it's worth the trouble to DL and apply the patches? Particularly I'd like to know if someones done a side-by-side comparison with that "Lossless Scaling" application from Steam and what they think about the pros and cons of each approach.

I'd do it myself but I'm using Linux as a daily driver, so I don't think the application approach would be realistic in my use case.

i know it's old as fuck but could you also upscale this game as well? https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-prison-final-tokinokogiri-kagura-games.4861/

d9b3

Feb 16, 2020
Does anyone have the full save file? the one linked in OP post has expired. Thanks

d9b3

Feb 16, 2020
Does anyone have the full save file? the one linked in OP post has expired. Thanks
nvm, might found another save in this thread but eh. im archiving everything in this thread atm since i suspect most links here are going to die soon..

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes