JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
nvm, might found another save in this thread but eh. im archiving everything in this thread atm since i suspect most links here are going to die soon..
If the links die, report the game thread.

d9b3

Feb 16, 2020
If the links die, report the game thread.
after checking through my own readme file for the thread and recently checked the download links again. the only link that is broken is the Anonfile links and i don't know how many threads but im guessing there is a lot of Anonfile links in the thread that are dead so... yeah
markiplier-thoughtful.gif
anyways, https://f95zone.to/threads/yuukas-mansion-yuka-no-yakata-v1-02-natyusyo.118366/post-8514327 Old Patch 768 download is lost since the file is gone before i could archive it back on 15 of march on this year. i don't know if i should also flag the post or if i should dm the op Pigfarmer who posted on this thread. (Sorry for the ping btw. Im asking if do you still have access to the old 768 patch) I also forgot to say that this is how much i got saved in this thread if you ignore "Yuuka's Mansion v.30-05-2022_MOD2" folder (772MB) and Yuukas_Mansion_v.30-05-2022_MOD2.rar (720MB) the actual size i have reported by windows is somewhere around 2.14GB. Yeah.. anyways i will report the game thread if one or all of the links die. Thank you for the reply.
1712710649605.png
as a final note to add i will be making the archive public. No ETA when since there is a lot of stuff to categorize and fix. (Sorry for the late response, i was busy with irl stuff) TLDR: Yeah, ill report the thread when one or all of the links dies.
2hu-touhou.gif

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
after checking through my own readme file for the thread and recently checked the download links again. the only link that is broken is the Anonfile links and i don't know how many threads but im guessing there is a lot of Anonfile links in the thread that are dead so... yeah
View attachment 3525898
anyways, https://f95zone.to/threads/yuukas-mansion-yuka-no-yakata-v1-02-natyusyo.118366/post-8514327 Old Patch 768 download is lost since the file is gone before i could archive it back on 15 of march on this year. i don't know if i should also flag the post or if i should dm the op Pigfarmer who posted on this thread. (Sorry for the ping btw. Im asking if do you still have access to the old 768 patch) I also forgot to say that this is how much i got saved in this thread if you ignore "Yuuka's Mansion v.30-05-2022_MOD2" folder (772MB) and Yuukas_Mansion_v.30-05-2022_MOD2.rar (720MB) the actual size i have reported by windows is somewhere around 2.14GB. Yeah.. anyways i will report the game thread if one or all of the links die. Thank you for the reply.
View attachment 3525943
as a final note to add i will be making the archive public. No ETA when since there is a lot of stuff to categorize and fix. (Sorry for the late response, i was busy with irl stuff) TLDR: Yeah, ill report the thread when one or all of the links dies.
View attachment 3526018
I only have the _MOD game, since I TLed it.

d9b3

Feb 16, 2020
Gentlemen, the new amazon game of Natsuki is officially out
GLdf7unW8AI72HT.jpg
saw it on twitter. i wonder if the game is going to be leaked again on F95 (Can't buy it directly on dlsite. Fuck you Visa and Mastercard. I could buy points using (dlsite points website) and redeeming it on dlsite lol) anyways, can't wait to play it soon.... yeah...

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Ryuki_time Hey, add which contains the game and a patch enables the auto-message feature. The text on the screen auto-advances with small delays in between. Can be enabled by double-taping the Tab button.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes