SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Nachuusou sensei when it comes to the hobby besides drawing, it mostly about motor trail or something... So I assume that person is a man xD

I won't be sure about that... That person is unpredictable after all:LOL:
yeap true that i always check the twitter page almost everyday when i opened my phone or laptop to see somthing new geez am i a creep for doing that XD

Nems1290

Sep 9, 2018
just complete the game! this is so cool I like art style, gameplay not too hard and take perfect amount of time before ending

toonguy40

Mar 8, 2022
nope, and from what I've seen he just announced it (not even sure he is 100% doing it) so he may finish other commitments before starting the game. If we lucky, he updates us before the end of the year or next year.
Oh, he actually announced something? Can I get a link, really curious!

Mori cho

Aug 19, 2019
god the music really does not loop well
it ends and restarts so abruptly

oh and i also noticed theres two different translations for this game
which one is more readable according to you guys? justxux or the beta one?

and what is this supposed to mean
1670667472444.png

Last edited:

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
god the music really does not loop well
it ends and restarts so abruptly

oh and i also noticed theres two different translations for this game
which one is more readable according to you guys? justxux or the beta one?

and what is this supposed to mean
View attachment 2225589
I just downloaded the main one on mega, I think the beta is before being proofreaded so the completed one should read better.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
View attachment 2227826
Amazon-san thinking about a game with combat surely intresting !?
I hope he gives us something like Karryn's... Not that complex or ''slow'' of course, but a good corruption in-battle. Knowing Amazon he will probably recycle CGs for the sex battle scenes but a little bit of foreplay before that wouldn't be bad. I may have high hopes on how he would approach combat in a hentai RPG game because he seems to be focusing more in giving us puzzles to make the path towards corruption feel more interesting than just swinging the sword against enemies like the first Yuuka game. But who knows really, I just want to see more Amazon stuff.

And I'm never get tired from saying this, but he really should add moans in the erotic scenes.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes