throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
The game is probably shorter because all the "gameplay" is removed. That villager male MC in the first game didn't need to exist. And there were weird NTR undertones even though the guy isn't even a character let alone a person. Literally less personality than a brick and he couldn't give a bigger shit that she was slutting it up around the village. The action sections were completely pointless. I don't see any downsides to not having any of that filler crap.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
The game is probably shorter because all the "gameplay" is removed. That villager male MC in the first game didn't need to exist. And there were weird NTR undertones even though the guy isn't even a character let alone a person. Literally less personality than a brick and he couldn't give a bigger shit that she was slutting it up around the village. The action sections were completely pointless. I don't see any downsides to not having any of that filler crap.
I don't know, not having a tangible place with others to have the corruption happen or multiple actors takes away from the experience.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
What are decals and auto-lock doujin?
Decals are pictures from the game's files. Basically you can make your own pictures by assembling them.
The auto-lock doujin is one of amazon's works which was added in a MTL mega file so I put that as an extra.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Upscale post was removed? Why?
Not sure, might be bugs.
I personally recommend a small utility that will work on all games and won't break them.
It's called Lossless Scaling, you can find it on steam. Totally worth it, I use it myself.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes