Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
That's odd, wasn't this game uploaded in the past? I know this isn't the first time I've seen this game, and I'm pretty sure I got it off of here. My download of this game dates to July 22nd of last year, and the actual game files say they're from October of 2020. I forget if the version I have was or wasn't MTL though, and I'm too lazy to boot it up to find out. Nice to see that there's an actual English translation now though?
You're thinking of this

The game you are reffering to is Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai https://f95zone.to/threads/yuka-scattered-shards-of-the-yokai-v1-07-r1-nacchuushou.65021/

This one is a prequel and more of a puzzle game instead of an Action-RPG

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
I don’t see MTL in the OP, is it properly translated now?
Eh... Tbh, I translate it with the machine translators such as DeepL, RomajiDesu and TheJadedNetwork(to change some of the sound effects), then I edit the result that's kinda bit off-track. I dunno if this is called a fan translation(and I guess it's not)

I also ask Ryuki_time 's help to check the diction of my 'work' so I guess this'll be less MTL

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
This seems like this is made from left over assets from scattered shards of the yokai and a simple puzzle game was made to make it a full game.

Also why is there an old amazon doujin shared here its on Exhentai.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2021
The last game was not that good, especially the gallery... Not gonna download this one unfortunally, hope its better than the last one for ya'll.

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
getting constant loading errors with this save
My game is from another translator and it might have been a different version. JustXuX did that translation. He will release a public release of the translation soon but you can get it on his Ko-fi for 1 dollar. He's from a Moldova and it really helps him out.

Reactions: Diegoz

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
I don’t see MTL in the OP, is it properly translated now?
Like curious_sheeve said
Eh... Tbh, I translate it with the machine translators such as DeepL, RomajiDesu and TheJadedNetwork(to change some of the sound effects), then I edit the result that's kinda bit off-track. I dunno if this is called a fan translation(and I guess it's not)

I also ask Ryuki_time 's help to check the diction of my 'work' so I guess this'll be less MTL
This is a translation to feel less like a MTL as possible, at least to make dialogues believable and making it easier to go through the game

This seems like this is made from left over assets from scattered shards of the yokai and a simple puzzle game was made to make it a full game.

Also why is there an old amazon doujin shared here its on Exhentai.
There was a MEGA link that had an early MTL with a video containing the CGs along with the Auto-lock doujin. So I thought might as well throw this in there as an extra.

I like this artstyle, any clue what its called? Very Bimbo-fied women and the ahegao and sweat/cum looks good.
A mix of voluptuous/slight chubby I guess. It should be known that Amazon-sensei's notable style is After-sex and a mix of sudden sex marathon (Dont know if that makes sense)

• Hey there
Reactions: Sleepy_Zombee

Xill

Jan 10, 2018

Honestly this translation felt a hundred times better than any MLT I've seen.

So, why is this in the Lastest Updates btw? What changed?

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes