Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
hold on ain't this game already on this site?
It's a prequel. This woman is damned, honestly. First she gets "isekai'd" and weakened to somewhere full of absolute rapists and if you take pity on her an manage to return her home intact, boom the sequel has her cursed *again* and this time it's another guy who has to save her.

Either way, the author clearly intends the poor girl to be turned into an absolute mindless semen demon.

Damn, son.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
It's a prequel. This woman is damned, honestly. First she gets "isekai'd" and weakened to somewhere full of absolute rapists and if you take pity on her an manage to return her home intact, boom the sequel has her cursed *again* and this time it's another guy who has to save her.

Either way, the author clearly intends the poor girl to be turned into an absolute mindless semen demon.

Damn, son.
Here's hoping he releases a third soon, and hopefully a longer one too

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
This time I want Yuuka to be able to dominate and sissify every single one of her rapists, give them a healthy dose of their own medicine.
Personally would like a mix of both of her getting used and her doing the using

Apr 20, 2020
That's odd, wasn't this game uploaded in the past? I know this isn't the first time I've seen this game, and I'm pretty sure I got it off of here. My download of this game dates to July 22nd of last year, and the actual game files say they're from October of 2020. I forget if the version I have was or wasn't MTL though, and I'm too lazy to boot it up to find out. Nice to see that there's an actual English translation now though?

Reactions: Schrödinger1801
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes