Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Upscaling patch

Due to the fact that RPGM games are not resolution responsive, but rather hard-coded to a specific resolution, you should pick the patch based on the resolution height of the screen you are using. If you play the game with the 1080 patch on a 768 screen, the game will probably go off-screen or do other weird stuff.

Obligatory disclaimer: I take no responsibility for damage caused by this patch. Use at your own discretion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does this come with the download on the first page now? If not, it should be added in the OP.

Edit: At the risk of sounding stupid, whats the "DECALS" download in the OP? I know it's cg art, but what does it do? Is it it a fix for something?

Last edited:

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Couple of updates!
1. Added the ENG translation

2. Added the ENG save file. (Just replace your current save file with this one)
All are also included on the 1st page of this thread.

3. Natsuki-chan!
Is this the final translation? Because I have to update my guide to match the item name with this translation

Last edited:
Reactions: Diegoz

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
Whenever I enter the room on the left after Igniting the fireplace in the fireplace room, it sticks and freezes the game.
1654977917834.png

Reactions: Xill

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Does this come with the download on the first page now? If not, it should be added in the OP.

Edit: At the risk of sounding stupid, whats the "DECALS" download in the OP? I know it's cg art, but what does it do? Is it it a fix for something?
Updated the thread to have the Upscaling patch post.
And the decals are just there if you want to make your own pics. For example, you make a picture of Yuuka having sex while her bra is still on.

Is this the final translation? Because I have to update my guide to match the item name with this translation
Not exactly a final FINAL translation, but it gets the job done

Reactions: Beats9821 and Xill

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
Whenever I enter the room on the left after Igniting the fireplace in the fireplace room, it sticks and freezes the game.
View attachment 1865176
Maybe it's because you enter the room while the character is facing downside. When you enter this room, the character will move 1 step automatically. How about you try it again, but you press left arrow only and not left and down at the same time?

Reactions: Xill

Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020
So I'm trying to play it on Joiplay but I'm getting a "Header is wrong" error, is this happening with someone else or did I messed up something while trying to put the upscale patch ?

Edit: I messed something up, but is working fine now that I redownload the translated version

Last edited:

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Don't Know how I missed this authors games just finished playing both series and the corruption is on point. I was turned off by the big breast at first and I love them but this was too large but ending up enjoying the game in the end

And to the guy above me its not MTL From what i played It pretty understandable

Reactions: Sleepy_Zombee

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
>extremely thicc anime woman
>letsgooooo.jpg
>has to be partnered with some random midlife crisis'd motherfucker
why do u do this to me japan

• Haha
Reactions: ddSOLDIER

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
>extremely thicc anime woman
>letsgooooo.jpg
>has to be partnered with some random midlife crisis'd motherfucker
why do u do this to me japan
The good thing is, you don't really see the guy's face so it's not that bad. He looks fit too.
But he is still an ossan type, with his sprite and all.

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Good game, i appreciate the devs for thinking about us old people. He and FullFrap should do a colab.

dangusJohn

Dec 5, 2018
can the upscale patch be on a mega download please my computer can never complete a download always losing network connection

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes