Kushe

Jan 1, 2019
i have mixed feelings about the art of this artist, still... those expressions are so damn good!

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Always wanted to try out these games but they really seem to be hard netorare so I'm not sure I would have enjoyed it. But I would like to play this one.
Does anyone know why this one doesn't have the tag?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Always wanted to try out these games but they really seem to be hard netorare so I'm not sure I would have enjoyed it. But I would like to play this one.
Does anyone know why this one doesn't have the tag?
That is because this one doesn't involve anything ntr related. The 1st game by the same artist, Scattered Shards of the Youkai MIGHT be considered ntr if you push it a bit further (even though by the end it doesn't count since the male Mc in that game doesn't have any romance interest in Yuka).
https://f95zone.to/threads/yuka-scattered-shards-of-the-yokai-v1-07-r1-nacchuushou.65021/

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpecterX

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Ryuki_time
How in the world did I miss this post?
Why does it have the Romaji name? Even the dlsite has an english name.
Was this post created after the translation request, because I checked using the dlsite code, the game title in both Japanese and English and author, didn't found this post.
Welp, that's unfortunate.
Ideally, I'd like to maintain this thread since I can update the translation if the developers updates the original.
But if you don't want, I'll send you my version bit later this month, with updated screenshots, title image, and more. Just add it as alternative translation.

This is my initial post saying that I'm working on it
This is the post saying that I will release the public version soon.

Talk to ya later :)

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Ryuki_time
How in the world did I miss this post?
Why does it have the Romaji name? Even the dlsite has an english name.
Was this post created after the translation request, because I checked using the dlsite code, the game title in both Japanese and English and author, didn't found this post.
Welp, that's unfortunate.
Ideally, I'd like to maintain this thread since I can update the translation if the developers updates the original.
But if you don't want, I'll send you my version bit later this month, with updated screenshots, title image, and more. Just add it as alternative translation.

This is my initial post saying that I'm working on it
This is the post saying that I will release the public version soon.

Talk to ya later :)
I made the thread right at the moment the creator released the demo of the game, hence why I just used the Romaji name, I think the english on dlsite got added later on.
You can freely go ahead and make your translations update here. You can also post your final translation here and I'll update the thread.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I made the thread right at the moment the creator released the demo of the game, hence why I just used the Romaji name, I think the english on dlsite got added later on.
You can freely go ahead and make your translations update here. You can also post your final translation here and I'll update the thread.
Gotcha, I'll post it on 18th of this month.

Izokawa

Apr 7, 2020
Im glad he is getting the attention he deserves, this one came by fast. Im guessing the last one sold really well.

Violet Tucker

Aug 18, 2018
Hey is this the same game as Yuka Scattered Shards of the Yokai just you play as the girl or is this like just another game in the same world with the girl?

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes