Mar 10, 2019
so Ethan and Josy are arguing at the front of the house and I can't interact with either of them, questlog says to talk to ethan but I just can't lol pressing e or clicking on him isn't working, Aiko says lets see what he wants and nothing happens when i interact with Josy

Mar 10, 2019
so Ethan and Josy are arguing at the front of the house and I can't interact with either of them, questlog says to talk to ethan but I just can't lol pressing e or clicking on him isn't working, Aiko says lets see what he wants and nothing happens when i interact with Josy
:\ nvm I'm dumb I had to get between Aiko and Josy to interact with Ethan

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Was able to find Remi, but can't seem to find binoculars at Motel or Night club. Any tips?
There's a quest where you'll chase a neko thief and eventually end up on a rooftop. If you finish that quest, the binoculars are right where things end. The motel's binoculars are not in the rooms themselves, but IIRC rather on that dining area by the pool. Just go up the stairs beside the pool at night, and there should be a set on that upper platform.

blkdmnd

Aug 22, 2022
There's a quest where you'll chase a neko thief and eventually end up on a rooftop. If you finish that quest, the binoculars are right where things end. The motel's binoculars are not in the rooms themselves, but IIRC rather on that dining area by the pool. Just go up the stairs beside the pool at night, and there should be a set on that upper platform.
I guess I missed the neko thief quest, not sure to how to start that

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I guess I missed the neko thief quest, not sure to how to start that
IIRC, it's with Remi's sister. So during the day, you find a neko girl jogging up and down the main street of the suburban area. Talk to her when she's stopped running. One end of the path she runs is just in front of the place where the MC and other employees live. It's a whole quest line where the MC is trying to beat her in a race. Eventually, you end up in the main city (on Z-Island) and follow that girl up to a rooftop.

blkdmnd

Aug 22, 2022
IIRC, it's with Remi's sister. So during the day, you find a neko girl jogging up and down the main street of the suburban area. Talk to her when she's stopped running. One end of the path she runs is just in front of the place where the MC and other employees live. It's a whole quest line where the MC is trying to beat her in a race. Eventually, you end up in the main city (on Z-Island) and follow that girl up to a rooftop.
Thanks for the help!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
2.70 star(s) 16 Votes