DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
i cant meet aiko in parking lot of rezidental area shes not coming
You found the solution? because i dont
i talk to aiko to go and see houses and i dont see her in any parking, in the motel, in the deck residential, in the deck of z island, i cant progress :c

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ZIsland-0.18.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LJ40

Feb 21, 2021
So just to get this straight, Riz's idea to help MC de-stress is to tell him a story of an entire movie production getting slaughtered, and then take him to where it happened and play hide-and-seek and then top it off with a clue that she's in a house when she's on the roof?

Riz is kind a jerk.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Where is gymnasium building ?
I haven't played the update yet, but IIRC it's basically in the middle of town. I think it's either directly across from the fast food place, but if not there I believe it should be to one of the sides (so if you step outside of the fast food restaurant, look left or right). But again, rn I'm going from memory so I could be wrong.

Sodyaler

Sep 23, 2017
Dude, wtf is with the nuclear footsteps this man has. Volume sliders don't even change it. Jesus christ

LJ40

Feb 21, 2021
MC and Katherine owe The Crash Test Dummies some royalties for all that "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" stuff.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
where is Remi the son of Lizz in neighbourhood? i'm researching all houses and nothing of nothing

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes