Scorpio78

Jul 3, 2021
Anyone who knows where all the binoculars are? I know of the one in the house that's for sale closest to the MC's place, the one at the motel at night on the terrace above the pool, and the one near the entrance to the private rooms in the night club. How many more are there, and where can I find them?

Nov 27, 2017
Google Drive
Appreciate it.

Now if anyone's wondering if it's worth the 10 GB download from version 17 to version 18.8.1

Don't bother.

Aside from 3 random Christmas BG scenes which aren't worth it, we got nothing in terms of BG content.

I'd suggest waiting at least 3 more months for any decent consider to even consider downloading 10+ GB again.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Appreciate it.

Now if anyone's wondering if it's worth the 10 GB download from version 17 to version 18.8.1

Don't bother.

Aside from 3 random Christmas BG scenes which aren't worth it, we got nothing in terms of BG content.

I'd suggest waiting at least 3 more months for any decent consider to even consider downloading 10+ GB again.
What is "BG content"? There are several hundred different meanings to "BG". Does that mean "background", as in either the scenery of an area or as a character's story from their past? That's usually the way I see that acronym used.

Nov 27, 2017
What is "BG content"? There are several hundred different meanings to "BG". Does that mean "background", as in either the scenery of an area or as a character's story from their past? That's usually the way I see that acronym used.
BG as in B/G or Boy/Girl. (Sexual content)

The only thing moving in the story is recruiting another girl into the harem and the girls accepting the MC and him needing time to adjust to the fact that he has a harem and they all want him together.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
BG as in B/G or Boy/Girl. (Sexual content)

The only thing moving in the story is recruiting another girl into the harem and the girls accepting the MC and him needing time to adjust to the fact that he has a harem and they all want him together.
Oh, I see. Thanks. I have always seen that shown as MF content, but I understand now.

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes