ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Lost me at sandbox, almost always an instant red flag for me. And then with most of the models having the same body type.
That's no sandbox! (I like sandbox, btw)
That's a completely linear VN hidden in an "open" world where you can do nothing else than the "next" action.
But without consulting the quest log you have not the foggiest what the next action might be.
And even then you spend a lot of time running around aimlessly.
"The beach behind the motel" This frigging motel has endless frigging beaches on three frigging sides ffs!

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I just spammed W and then let him hit me once and spammed W again and finally got him.
In currant test issue ran into yesterday.
Get to the 1st floor, talked with both Lissa then Melissa.
It doesn't seem to trigger/activate/register the match when in the ring.

Unable to start boxing.
Quest log says: "talk to melissa" yet, already have(several times).
Guessing this is the end of the road (for me) with currant version/content.

Reactions: that1guyno1knows
May 8, 2017
In currant test issue ran into yesterday.
Get to the 1st floor, talked with both Lissa then Melissa.
It doesn't seem to trigger/activate/register the match when in the ring.

Unable to start boxing.
Quest log says: "talk to melissa" yet, already have(several times).
Guessing this is the end of the road (for me) with currant version/content.
Hmm did you change into clothes in the locker room on the other side of the cage?

Reactions: MrD812
May 8, 2017
Yes, first task after meeting on 1st floor and talked with her waiting outside the door as well.
IIRC right after getting your clothes I talked to the two girls and they walked towards the cage and then I just spoke to the fighter... Worked both times (lost the fight the first time) for me without any hick-ups.

Reactions: MrD812

Roose

Jun 5, 2018
Danna is stuck in restroom at supermarket because some other girl appeared with a janitor cart and is blocking the doorway. She appeared while I was collecting Dannas clothes from the number 3 locker. What's my next move?

Last edited:

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Wait for your opponent to attack first (you'll see a pop-up at the center-top of the screen)
Dodge his attack by pressing "A" or "D"
Immediately after that, counter your opponent by pressing "W" (attack)
You can practice with the "punk" guys around main island if you need to

May 8, 2017
Danna is stuck in restroom at supermarket because some other girl appeared with a janitor cart and is blocking the doorway. She appeared while I was collecting Dannas clothes from the number 3 locker. What's my next move?
Talk to the manager with the janitor cart and you can get her to move.

Reactions: MrD812 and Roose

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
IIRC right after getting your clothes I talked to the two girls and they walked towards the cage and then I just spoke to the fighter... Worked both times (lost the fight the first time) for me without any hick-ups.
Grateful it's working for You.
Have been unsuccessful.
Appreciate Your sharing. (y)

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
Anyone know how to stop it from starting my Steam VR for my HTC VIVE. I do not want to play in VR mode with this game.
I tried the -vrmode none but it did not work.
(This works for me)
Make shortcut of exe
add this at the end of target -nohmd

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am stuck with the house hunting quest

The girl visits 2 houses and at the third house she is stuck and wont proceed she wants to see another house but she stays at the same spot

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes